• No - its a little naff
    • No - pass me the barf bag !

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must be bad when even the model refuses to wear the new shirt and has to have it painted on instead !!! :029: :029:

newtop.jpg

Pic blatantly robbed from P&B

How thin is the top? Cause u can see her nipples through that one  :rotflmao:

Are we no needing to sign a new streaker fer up front.  She seems to fit the bill.  Should up home attendances nicely :001:

Guest TinCanFan

I hate the way teams constantly change their shirts so quickly.  ICT brought out a newish kit last season, as it had a new sponsor, yet people are going to buy it just because it's a new sponsor, and people are going to buy this kit as quickly as they bought the last one.  It's just another way fo squeezing money out of the fans with this overpriced new kit.  Apparently to make one kit costs about 50p, though they sell them for ?40+.  What a joke.  And if football kits weren't for sale, would there be as many changes with them as there are now?  Of course not.  This is just a way of getting more money from the fans, for the sponsor.

Guest TinCanFan

I can assure you, ICT are not buying in the shirts for 50p or anything near that figure.

I said that the cost to make the shirts is about 50p, not the price ICT were buying them in for.  Anyway, they're wildly overpriced

The new top is Boaring.

so plain.

but im still buying it.

What's the point in buying it even though you don't like it?  Just because it's an ICT shirt?  What if for next season they put one out with Rosscoe23's face across the front and "I Love County" on the back.  Would you still buy it then even though it was still an ICT shirt?  Doubt it.

Can't decide if it's a committee's second choice, i.e. the strip of several choices that most didn't like least, or the choice of a madman...

We have Barcelona style stripes to play around with and they go for this crap.

:029:

TBH when I first saw the new kit... I was disappointed. It really does lack imagination in any way. But I'll most likely buy one in the end as I'm a slave to consumerism  :rolleyes02:

It is a terrible strip, everything just seems squashed at the top.  The stripes were good, they gave us an identity, this just makes us look like Rangers ******* child.

Apparently, the strip will be on sale from tomorrow....are we to believe this?

The new strip IS on sale in the shop today...

... and we've managed to beat many 'bigger' clubs like Rangers, whose new kit doesn't go on sale until 15th July

Something to be positive about?  :o

Be intresting to see if having the tops out early affects the sales in a posittive way. I think it might well do just that. Its a step in the right direction :clapping03:

Be intresting to see if having the tops out early affects the sales in a posittive way. I think it might well do just that. Its a step in the right direction :clapping03:

agreed

positive step forward IMO even if some people don't like the strip

if anyone does manage to get down to the shop can they find out what size a normal medium is?

in Glasgow so going to have order mine online and know from past experience what the sizes are like

I generally wear medium but I can fit into a small and the errea size for me is a large which fits comfortably

• Scotty locked this topic