Do you like the new Home Strip ?  

273 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes - love it
    • Yes - its OK
    • Neutral
    • No - its a little naff
    • No - pass me the barf bag !

if anyone does manage to get down to the shop can they find out what size a normal medium is?

in Glasgow so going to have order mine online and know from past experience what the sizes are like

The sizes are the same as last season's home top and the current away top, so I would say if you're a medium you should go for a large

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i have the old caley top and it's a small and I got the new one which is a small and I think it is slightly bigger on me but it's a possibility that My old one may of shrunk!

I got my new top on Wednesday and it's a 5xl which wasn't available last year.  It's a bit big on me and I think even CaleyD could wear it Ha Ha.

Going on the basis that each increase in size adds 3" to the chest then that would make a 5XL 55" Chest....It'll be close  :015:

Guest pompeyjags

I beleive  for the first time there is a xxxxxl size available at the club shop.

anybody confirm this???

• Scotty locked this topic