merged: memories of the merger

old caley girl

..........all 75 of you.......

I suspect that's not too far off the mark, a touch generous by now maybe even, and the number will continue to decrease steadily due to death, decrepitude, relocation to a place where attending ICT matches is not realistic etc... and of course Alex's "(grand?)daddy will you take me to see ICT?" factor.

I'm just intrigued to know who all these blokes are that BNP seems to keep meeting who are so adamant about never crossing the threshold of the TCS. Oh well, as the Lord High Executioner said in The Mikado.... :rotflmao:

Using the omelettes and eggs analogy, this is a rather large and tasty culinary creation at the price of a rather small number of burst shells.... or at least shells which choose to be in that condition.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..........all 75 of you.......

I suspect that's not too far off the mark, :rotflmao:

I'm just intrigued to know who all these blokes are that BNP seems to keep meeting..... Sorry, but George Michael asked me not to tell.

Charles, seeing as i'm living in Edinburgh and rarely enter pubs i don't claim to meet anyone that you suggest,well 1 or 2 occasionally maybe. When i visit home, its a different matter altogether. On the rare occasion that ICT are mentioned, i doubt that the animosity shown is purely for my benefit.......

Tell you what though, i could easily muster 75 people to outsing the ICT crowd. Any primary school would do. :thumb04: