Celtic Game

L_G

I had no intention of going to this game, but I just might now as Celtic have decided to have a few Jinky tributes as this will be their first home game. Think it would be a good occasion to be involved in. Need to organise a few things first and see if I can afford it as I' definitely going to Hibs on the Saturday.

Don't think it's likely to be on setanta, and because they have all the SPL rights, nobody else will be able to show it either. Certainly would be a momentus night. (especially if we can take something from the game)

I thought about going to this match but decided that Celtic have had my money twice already and that's more than enough. I actually travelled all the way there three times but they decided there stadium was falling down on my first visit and wouldn't let us in! :(

Did consider driving up and down but I feckin hate going to Away OF games. Will watch for it on Sky Sports news and save ma spondoolachs for Hibees, Aberdire and sinking Liviscum. As this is ma first feckin post i am testing out the latitude allowed by the feckin moderators. :D

You didnt enable it .........

in your profile there is a setting under Profile > Your Profile > Settings > Posting that allows you to attach your signature ..... This turns on the signature check box underneath any posting box

5 minutes in the fecking door and the barsteward is having a dig at the moderators already. Well I tell you something, he can curse and swear all he fecking likes, but if he starts any chit with me I'll tear his testicles off and feed them to the dog.

Hows that for latitude? Shall we have a Longtitude test now? :lol:

BTW Johndo, I heard you were providing the drink and stamps for the site launch celebrations. Very kind of you.

Decided not to go to this game, but the Jinky tribute almost brought a tear to my eye. Sounded like a great tribute to a fantastic player.

Also thought it sounded like a decent game and we gave a good account of ourselves as usual (if only you got points for playing well). The only down side is that I was working and everyone that gets in the car needs to know when you started, when you are finishing and if you are busy. I wish they would just shut up when the football is on. They don't even take the hint when I turn up the volume. :lol:

Certainly from what I heard on the radio it sounded like we were a bit off the pace in the first half but did have some chances to score. But we were much improved in the second half creating a good few chances to get the equaliser but then fell to Maloney scoring from a free kick again. Seemed to be the final nail in the coffin but Hart grabbed a consolation right at the death. We certainly weren't overawed (spelling?) by Celtic which was very encouraging and we need to keep that attitude going into an important game on Saturday in which avoiding defeat is very important if we want to get this top 6 spot.