HAPPY DAYS

tm4tj

Happy days. 

Some people feel we are not moving forward.  I am sure we all agree that some things could be done better.  I am sure we are not all happy with the players we have at our disposal.  I am sure the club shop could be better.................the list is endless.  Some people are more vociferous than others.  I reckon that the vociferous ones are more likely to post these negative thoughts than the happy clappers are likely to post positive comments (apart from Alex)  If you honestly believe the club has not moved forward then think back to the dark days of the Third Division or even darker days in the likes of Brora or Rothes.  I don't like to make too many comments regarding the running of the club as I don't know enough of what goes on behind the scenes, therefore best to remain silent than to print ill-informed nonsense.  Very seldom do people return to the boards and apologise for their condemnation of goings on.  So.........in defence of the club that we all support, lets hear it for the happier days, past, present and future.

It could be worse, you could end up supporting Rangers or Celtic, or even worse, Ross County, the club just popped out of the second division, yet some of us see them as better placed/run than our own ICT

Some people will always moan, we can't do anything about it, but why sit back and let them monopolise the thoughts of others.  It's only opinions I hear them say, well this is only my opinion............happy debating.

Happier times

post-33-1216026049_thumb.jpg

Crowd6.jpg_thumb

Happy days. 

Some people feel we are not moving forward.  I am sure we all agree that some things could be done better.  I am sure we are not all happy with the players we have at our disposal.  I am sure the club shop could be better.................the list is endless.  Some people are more vociferous than others.  I reckon that the vociferous ones are more likely to post these negative thoughts than the happy clappers are likely to post positive comments (apart from Alex)  If you honestly believe the club has not moved forward then think back to the dark days of the Third Division or even darker days in the likes of Brora or Rothes.  I don't like to make too many comments regarding the running of the club as I don't know enough of what goes on behind the scenes, therefore best to remain silent than to print ill-informed nonsense.  Very seldom do people return to the boards and apologise for their condemnation of goings on.  So.........in defence of the club that we all support, lets hear it for the happier days, past, present and future.

It could be worse, you could end up supporting Rangers or Celtic, or even worse, Ross County, the club just popped out of the second division, yet some of us see them as better placed/run than our own ICT

Some people will always moan, we can't do anything about it, but why sit back and let them monopolise the thoughts of others.  It's only opinions I hear them say, well this is only my opinion............happy debating.

Happier times

My thoughts exactly.

We are in the top rank of Scottish footie, punching well above our weight (percapita), got some interesting new signings, Brew has super tan.

The new season is about to unfold before us, and I for one am well up for it. I think, there will be many pleasant surprises before next May. And no way in **** are we going to be relegated.

We have been spoiled by our meteoric rise, and if we never get any further, we have every reason to be happy. I am no "happy clapper". I too have been long and loud in my condemnation of some of the onfield stuff and also have my doubts as to some of the business decision. But we should be able to approach the new season with a heart full of hope.

As for those smiling faces below, how many of them have never again set foot in the park. The glory days are just the icing on the cake, not the cake itself.

I've had pelters since 1994, from being an 11 year old ICT fan living in Elgin (later signing for Elgin City and receiving non-stop abuse), to my impending 25th birthday; having lived in Aberdeen for the last 8 years. But I wouldn't change my support for the world...

The club has provided me with some of the greatest moments of my life; ones that I will remember always and look back on fondly. For that I am thankful. Whilst there are always improvements to be made on and off the pitch, I look forward to the many more years of happy times. You take the rough with the smooth as they say...

Guest neksor

Happiness is a good thing  -  spread it around.

Despite the politics and the moaners ICT continues to thrive and is surviving well in the Premier Division.

neksor