Naps Comp 08/09 - Week 2

johnnykipper

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheFalcon

Get Henry on it see what he's got to offer :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Hello Reef, I was tempted to join last year, Bob told me all about the competition a couple of years back, but I left it to you lads to see how you'd all do, not so well by the look of it, most of you skint before Christmas !

I hear you won it last year, but your up against the Emperor of Lancashire now Reef, let's see how you do, if you fancy a side bet, I'll take you on for a monkey, let me know if you're up for it.

The Falcon.

Edited by TheFalcon

[quote name='clacher_holiday2' date='Aug 11 2008, 11:50 AM' post='130095

Any word on which username Gringo_Jnr's missus uses?

MrsJnr was formerly CuteCaleyChick and is indeed Gringo_Jnrs intended.

Stayed well away form it in the end, wasnt expecting United to go and do a Cowdenbeath on me!

Next time.. I'm having my most profitable start to the season so far, had a 9/1, 6/1 and 2/1 double/treble/4folds sail home from 6 bets, aint going to duff it all up on Monday night football.

Tuesday night footy on the other hand....

Hello Reef, I was tempted to join last year, Bob told me all about the competition a couple of years back, but I left it to you lads to see how you'd all do, not so well by the look of it, most of you skint before Christmas !

I hear you won it last year, but your up against the Emperor of Lancashire now Reef, let's see how you do, if you fancy a side bet, I'll take you on for a monkey, let me know if you're up for it.

The Falcon.

Don't take the bait Reef, I know what these beggars are like, they'll skin you...

Bob.