Here's what we're playing for

Canada Bob

Now that we have a decent turn out, I thought I'd post for everyone to see what the prize money is...

The winner of the Naps Competition will get ?2,000.

The 2nd placed will get ?1,000.

The third placed will get ?500.

In the unlikely event of folks finishing up with the same amount, it's dead heat rules, the money is split between them.

Let me know if there's a better free Competition anywhere in the world ! there's more money up there than on some TV shows !!!

Canada Bob.

Now that we have a decent turn out, I thought I'd post for everyone to see what the prize money is...

The winner of the Naps Competition will get ?2,000.

The 2nd placed will get ?1,000.

The third placed will get ?500.

In the unlikely event of folks finishing up with the same amount, it's dead heat rules, the money is split between them.

Let me know if there's a better free Competition anywhere in the world ! there's more money up there than on some TV shows !!!

Canada Bob.

Bob will soon recoup his very generous sponsorship of the competition with his cunning plan !

Bob, your generosity astounds me everytime. Just wandering if you have read my PM, especially interested in how that Mossie repellent is coming on.

Got yer PM, and replied to it almost a week ago, let me know if you dint get it...

Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

Had a similar problem last week too before the Aberdeen game, there may have been a site issue with it.

See the prizes have increased, glad to see its not winner takes all this year, may have hung around a bit longer myself last time out if there was a sniff of a return (such was the exploits of reef... grumble grumble etc).

Once again thanks Bob for making it interesting, infact it makes the whole competition really doesnt it? Looking forward to the year ahead, just need to be within 40points of the leader (or indeed 40 ahead of 2nd) 10 games out and its all to play for.

Cheers Bob!

Entered for a bit of fun but that is some prize for the top 3 people.

It's much appreciated!

Well, if folks can't get excited about 2,000 quid for nowt, then what do you need to do.

I'll tell you this, they don't have a comp like this on the Man Ure site, nor the Chelsea or Arsenal, nor Rangers or Celtic, this is the Home of the biggest and the best free football competition in the World !!!

Canada Bob.

• 4 weeks later...