Hastings or Golabek

Guest Dodsy Runs On Petrol

Guest Dodsy Runs On Petrol

Who would you like to see start next season at left back? In my opinion Hastings is a good solid left back but gets caught to far up the park too much but Golabek never really did anything for me this season when he played.

I'm with Hastings as well although he may have to be moved to centre back if Dodds leaves

Whats wrong with Caff?

I'd prefer the Golly of old cos i'm not a great fan of Hastings, but Golly will never be the same as he used to be.

I'm sure we could do better than either.

True, but in the last few games of the season Golly finally started to look his usual self, and finally back to full fitness.

There's a clean slate for both of them at the start of next season.

hastings, he's a bit more steady than golly. golly often gets caught out after hes made a run forward, although they are magic to see sometimes. hopefully golly returns to his previous form and challenges for his place and bring out the best of the both players.

It has to be Hastings as he had a good season where as Golly hasn,t looked his old self after injury. This poses another question who will be the team captain as its no use having a sub in charge. ITS BIG DARREN FOR MEjava script:emoticon(':021:')

Guest Chemist

Hastigs was a touch dodgy when he came in for Golly during the season, but really improved and became on of our more consistant performers. When Golly got back on as sub in a few games he had shockers, but as match fitness and confidence returned so did his form in the last couple of games. Still think Hastings Consistancy is better than Golly's determination at the moment but that might change.

Its good to have such compitition though

• 1 month later...