Section G boo boys

tm4tj

Once again the boo boys berated Rory when he came on last Saturday. He will gain nothing from these actions and if anything you are only helping to erode his confidence. Grow up and get behind the player, you are not helping the cause by booing every time he appears...............leave it out.

Once again the boo boys berated Rory when he came on last Saturday. He will gain nothing from these actions and if anything you are only helping to erode his confidence. Grow up and get behind the player, you are not helping the cause by booing every time he appears...............leave it out.

I was sitting at the edge of Section G and not all the booing came from there by any means. However, it is completely and totally indefensible to boo our own players. Rory deserved much better than that. I thought we were a cut above the likes of Rangers boo boys who are giving Kenny Miller such a hard time just now.

Get behind the team and the players and stop trying to undermine their confidence.

:rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Also ways a stupid idea to boo your own players. Imagine what'll happen if/when one of these nut cases does this whilst sitting next to McAllister's or any other player subjected to this's family. Disaster waiting to happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest onlyonedougieimre

No No. im nt sayng that, i was just stating it would be better if ppl sung and that if we did. we probably woulnt get round to booing anyone, unless they truely are usless!!

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

rory macalister is *****

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

rory macalister is *****

A lot of people would agree with that. But perhaps you could explain how booing him will help him get any better?

i didnt boo him aye incourage him, but i would like to see a better sub coming on who would have a bigger impact on the game

rory macalister is *****

A lot of people would agree with that. But perhaps you could explain how booing him will help him get any better?

i didnt boo him aye incourage him, but i would like to see a better sub coming on who would have a bigger impact on the game

Too true