Theres only one Barry Wilson

tm4tj

Lets hope the fans give him a night to remember, lots of great memories of Barry, he enjoyed himself the night we won the first division and his goal against Motherwell in the cup gets further out every time it's mentioned.

We've got BARRY BARRY BARRY BARRY WILSON ON THE WING.............ON THE WING :rotflmao:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Wish I could be there to pay homage to a true ICT legend, but hopefully I will make a game sometime this season and Barry will be on the park so I can applaud him.

any one no the scores or where we can listern to the game

Apparently you can get updates on MFR but so far i've only been updated on 70s tunes :rotflmao:

Good God. Probably does mean they sent their entire third team though, which, if true, is a wee bit of a shame for the fans and Barry.

Still, sounds like a good run out for the likes of Wood & McAllister, as whatever the team, these must still be players that Liverpool hope can make the grade.

Take nothing away from Liverpool tonight....they played not bad, and had enough possession. Unfortunately for them, we had Bobby Mann and....Lionel Djebi-Zadi....they were both immense at the back. In fact, I can honestly put hand on heart and say that I don't think anyone in an ICT shirt had a bad game tonight.

All credit to both teams for an entertaining match and not letting the weather turn it into a dull eventless game.

10/10 for everyone on the smiley-o-meter.

he did!

He was good!

I was soo empressed with caley!

every player played well!

All the new players are good!

can't wait for saturday!

Brewster Could put on a suprising team!

Well done!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao: !!!!!

Was there any famous Liverpool players playing?

No famous players - they all looked like kids. The wee Number 6 was a class act though.

Proctor & Vigurs were immense tonight :rotflmao:

The Ugandan lad is tiny but had a few nice touches

Wagaluka looks like a useful player, although he never really had a chance to get going as Liverpool quickly spotted he had pace and spent all their time hanging on to his shirt. Zander got similar treatment.

Neither of them let it get to them though and battled on, twisting and turning and creating problems out wide.

Wagaluka is SO skinny and small!!! Looked decent enough though, but didn't really get a chance to do much. I imagine that'll be the last we see of him - hopefully not though!

Everyone played well tonight - Bobby Mann was disgustingly good! No joke, I'd rather have him at the back than McGuire. Nice to see that pretty much everyone got on and that we tried 3 different pairs of strikers up front, the best obviously being Bingo and Paul Ritchie. :rotflmao:

I wouldn't be so sure that's the last we see of Wagaluka. He would have had to get clearance from the SFA to have played in tonights game. "Officially" he would have played as a trialist tonight, even though he was named.

Wagaluka is SO skinny and small!!! Looked decent enough though, but didn't really get a chance to do much. I imagine that'll be the last we see of him - hopefully not though!

Everyone played well tonight - Bobby Mann was disgustingly good! No joke, I'd rather have him at the back than McGuire. Nice to see that pretty much everyone got on and that we tried 3 different pairs of strikers up front, the best obviously being Bingo and Paul Ritchie. :thumb04:

Transfer window's still open... :rotflmao: