Boo Or Cheer Rankin

ICT90

I didnt any booing of Shiels! bit if heckling maybe but most opposition players will get that from time to time.

As for the booing of Rankin thats fair enough, ex players, legends or not will always get a hard time on their return to pastures of old, Wyness will get booed as did Dargo, legends or not they have new employers and are believe it or not going to try and score against us and enjoy it.

Dont let sentiments get in the way.

Wyness will get booed as did Dargo,

I don't think Wyness will get booed, I for one will be applauding him. Dargo, however, will be booed for the way he left saying he wanted to leave for a bigger club only to go to a club who have consisently finished below us in the league.

Wyness left us for a bigger club - Hearts. Then he was a failer ICT welcomed him back with open arms like we do with everyone that leaves and is a failer at a bigger club.

Brewster

Proctor

Wilson

Wyness

Dods potentially.

Can't think of anymore.

Every player that leaves deserves to be booed. Just like any opposition player but a bit more hatred for the ex ICT players.

Don't see why people are trying to stick up for him, he won't give two hoots about us anymore, he's at 1 of the top 4 clubs in Scotland, more money, better lifestyle, better location, better squad, better manager and will have a better chance with Scotland if he ever has one.

I think "hatred" is taking it a bit too far....booing or heckling of players who have left is all part and partial of what fans do, and I don't think we should look upon it as anything more than a bit of banter. It certainly shouldn't become any as personal as "hate".

For ****'s sake guys this is football we are talking about. I don't think that it will bother Rankin too much that he was booed, in fact I think it would bother him more if he wasn't booed, at least when he is being booed he is getting the attention that he craves. You just have to look at the way his hair is never out of place and his smug grin to see that he is vain as ****. Footballers are professionals and being booed is a large part of the game everyone who is getting upset by the fact that a player for the opposition was booed should really get a grip and start channeling their energies into more serious issues than the feelings of an over paid prima donna.

I was more offended by our fan's taunting an opposition player's disability than a few wee jeers at an ex-player but like I said it's football and I am sure that Dean Shiels knows already that he is short of an eye.

I could not make the game on Sat but am disappointed to hear that this happened yet again, seems to happen just about everytime we play against you and Deano is on the park. :rotflmao:

I know its only a minority and I am sure most Caley fans are of the same opinion as yourself, but the minority really need to learn to shut up about this as it puts them in a very bad light indeed. Its unfortunate Dean did not get to have the last laugh with his missed chance near the end.

Everyone kinda knows it was his own fault he's got one eye.

Doesnt stop him playing though.

Stick like that usually spurs a player on anyway. So it really would shut some people up if he did score against us and said came out and said "Im suprised as I it (the ball) late."

Players will get stick for all sorts. Far worse that he gets. It aint right and i am not excusing it but im sure he's big enough to take it.

As for Wyness he shouldnt get boo'ed as i dont think he would celebrate if he scored against us as the club means alot to him... If he did mind he should be shot dead!