Season Tickets - the answer...

maimie

I have had a reply from the Club about Season Ticket prices so thought I'd post it here.......

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've now received confirmation of season ticket prices and can confirm that prices in the main stand are going up slightly in the main stand (by £10) but that prices in the North Stand and North Stand Family are remaining the same as last season.

Those with existing season tickets will receive letters and application forms shortly in order that they may renew existing seats.

Existing season ticket holders will be given until mid June to renew (date to be confirmed). If anyone chooses not to renew, their seats will be released and will be available for general sale and to anyone looking to change seats.

For information, 2006/07 prices are:

Main Stand: Adult £330, Student/Senior (0ver 60) £205, Schoolchild £130

North Stand: Adult £280, Student/Senior (over 60) £150, Schoolchild £80

North Stand Family (must be accompanied by a child) Adult £200, Student/Senior (over 60) £100, Schoolchild £60

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done for getting a reply. I wonder why they bothered putting the main stand prices up. It's only £10, but for a family of 4 I'll be an extra £40. There used to be a family package but that was done away with this year. Even if they agreed to leave the child price the same it wouldn't be so bad

It's good that we now have the information, but it's appauling that we have had to get this information through a 3rd party. We have no excuse for being by far the last SPL club to announce prices.

Guest HIGHLANDEXILE

Thanks for the info, just a bit dissapointed that yet again no formal announcement from the club.

I also have a couple of questions re this info

1) As a family season ticket holder in the main stand am I once again going to have to battle with the club to keep my 4 seats?

2) No mention of young blues discounts. Last season this was missed off the aplication forms by the club but after Charlie Christie found out this out the 25% discount was reinstated.

The announcement on the front page carries the expected young blues prices. They should be 25% off the school child price. Obviously no confirmation on this as yet. As far as I know the plan was to leave families in the main stand in their seats until they naturally out grow them. Any seats that are released in this area are to be sold at full main stand price. That was the plan, but again I haven't heard anything to confirm this is still the case.

Things don't seem to be getting better, in fact this announcement of prices could even be later than last year.?!?!?

Thanks for the info, just a bit dissapointed that yet again no formal announcement from the club.

I also have a couple of questions re this info

1) As a family season ticket holder in the main stand am I once again going to have to battle with the club to keep my 4 seats?

2) No mention of young blues discounts. Last season this was missed off the aplication forms by the club but after Charlie Christie found out this out the 25% discount was reinstated.

can answer No 1 for sure - you won't have to battle - you will still have the same seats

No 2 - i will find out...

Here are some relevant dates, not all of which were included in press release.

Fixtures released - 22nd June 2006

First Game - 29th July 2006

Final Game - 20th May 2007

Cup Final - 26th May 2007

:010: Child tickets have actually gone up for certain games :017:

£22 for a child in the main and £17 in the north, what is all that about. And a lot of other grounds in the spl last season only charged around £10!! Wasnt expecting this at all :020:

Other clubs such as hearts that chrged us only £10 adult and £5 child and, hibs, falkirk, motherwll etc etc would def be in the right to raise prices for us since they have to pay more to come to inverness

Today 19/05 I recieved in the post a Centenary Club newsletter and leaflet and on the back it states "All young blues can enjoy exceptional savings on season tickets for Inverness Caledonian Thistle Is this the case or not.

Today 19/05 I recieved in the post a Centenary Club newsletter and leaflet and on the back it states "All young blues can enjoy exceptional savings on season tickets for Inverness Caledonian Thistle Is this the case or not.

Click -HERE- to go to the 'contact us' page on the official site which will enable you to send Mike Smith an email

Quite disappointed with the pricing structure to be honest.

As already stated, we seem to be doing our best to discourage families or children from attending by charging exceptionally high prices. If I (or my family) had to pay in the region of £20 to take me to games as a child, I don't think we would ever have got season tickets as we would have been priced out of the market.

Not only that, but after the club have received nice sums of money from SKY and the SPL for doing so well this season, was it really too much to keep the cost of a season ticket - which is already amongst the highest in the SPL if I am not mistaken - constant?

I am not generally one to criticise the club but I think pricing in football is getting to the stage where people are really going to consider whether it is seriously worth going or not ... I know I am.

The CC leaflet also says on the back that Young Blues are under 15 years of age. This seems to be a reduction in age from under 16 last year. As my lad is 15 and if discounts are no longer available to Young Blues then I shall be cancelling my membership of the CC. That's an annual saving of £75 and the club's loss. I've never won anything in the last 10 years anyway. :008:

The Centenary Club is a bit like the lottery. You know that the week you don't do it is the week your number comes up. Best stick with it. I've only won once in 10 years or more, but my kids have enjoyed parties, fun days, cinema visits at Christmas and the Young Blues on a Monday night at the High School. (finished for the closed season, but will hopefully return soon)

On top of that the saving on their season tickets is a bonus too as we are in the main stand and save a bit.

Altogether I feel I have good value for money from the Centenary Club over the years (even if I haven't won much :009: )

Guest Chemist

Will a 17 year old be classed as a school child or as a student if he is in 6th year at school as many discount structures class this as a student when they are over 16!

Thos are questions you would be best directing directly at the club, either by phone (222880) or using the contact form link Scotty provided above.

My interpretation is that a person still at secondary school will qualify for child prices.

Will a 17 year old be classed as a school child or as a student if he is in 6th year at school as many discount structures class this as a student when they are over 16!

A child is a school child as long as they are at school. When they are at college or university they are a student

I would imagine that renewal forms will be sent out to existing season ticket holders and their seats are being held until mid June. For new applications I would suspect that they might be available now. Contact the ticket office on 01463 222880.

I have sent an E-mail to Mike Smith seeking clarification on a couple of point to do with the season tickets. I will let you know when I get a response.