Season Tickets - the answer...

maimie

Under 15

SEASON TICKETS FOR ‘YOUNG BLUES’

Under the terms of membership for the Centenary Club, the children/grandchildren of current Centenary Club members who are aged under 15 are entitled to an extra discount on season tickets.

This will continue for 2006/07 at the same rates as 2005/06 subject to the increase for the main stand (+£10).

Thus the rates are:

Main Stand - Child £130, Young Blue £100

North Stand - Child £80, Young Blue £70

Kevin Bissett - Child £60, Young Blue £45

To qualify for this reduction the applicant must meet the following:

1) The purchaser of the Young Blue Season Ticket must be the parent or grandparent of the child and be a current member of the Centenary Club. This can be confirmed by production of a current Centenary membership card or check against the Centenary Club membership records.

2) The child must be aged under 15 as at 1/8/2006, ie born after 1/8/92.

Mike Smith

Chief Executive

ICT FC

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iam pretty appalled by the season ticket prices this year,last year was bad enough but to increase it this season again is bad,i have been chekcing prices out and aberdeen are £270 for the big stand behind the goals,with better facilties,and just a note on aberdeen,they have just introduced a electronic ticket system for new season,no-one gets a season ticket book but a credit card like book that is put into a electronic box at turnstile,no turnstile attendants anywhere,they have added this and still not added any price to season ticket iam seriously considering not renewing mine :020:

When quoting prices you really should quote like for like - If you want to sit behind the goals (in comparison to the Aberdeen prices you quote) then you can move and only pay £280 thus saving yourself £50.

Guest ICTangie

The CC leaflet also says on the back that Young Blues are under 15 years of age. This seems to be a reduction in age from under 16 last year. As my lad is 15 and if discounts are no longer available to Young Blues then I shall be cancelling my membership of the CC. That's an annual saving of £75 and the club's loss. I've never won anything in the last 10 years anyway. :008:

As far as I know the Centenary Club leaflet hasn't changed - Young Blues have always been under 15.

I haven't won anything on the Centenary Club yet, however I haven't won the lottery either. At least the Centenary Club money goes to a worthwhile cause!

:football01:

Blackieforce - thats the "early Bird" price you are quoting for only part of the **** Donald Stand - the full price will be £290.

For you to get a similiar seat in Aberdeen to the one you have now would cost you £390 - thats £60 more than ICT's price.

Dons are a bigger club with better facilities, pay bigger money, have bigger crowds but they have an inferior team! I still think we should shave a wee bit of our prices. The problem is - if we reduce ticket prices our commercial activities need to improve to cover the cost. Do we have a commercial dept capable of this?

Aberdeen prices are £270 Richard Donald wings and lower front. £365 for RD centre, £365 for main £270 South and £230 Merkland (family section) making average adult price £300

We are £330 main, £280 north £200 family making average adult price £270.

Our pricing is actually better value than most other SPL teams. Celtic Rangers Hearts Hibs DU and Killie are all dearer than us. I do agree, however, that our child / concession 'pay at the gate' prices are ridiculess.

The maths are simple...

Higher prices = less games (particularly for a family)

The corollary is similarly simple, but worrying...

Not going to the football can so easily become as much a habit as going used to be! :020:

• 2 weeks later...

Bought my season tickets for next season.

£490 for 2 adults and 2 young blues.

Works out at approx £26 for a family of 4 to watch a game.

Cracking value when you think about it.

I was negative about the pricing earlier but am happy to big up the club when they get it right :021:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone got theirs yet or heard any news?

I've seen that Season Tickets for Juventus are cheaper than our ones!  :010:

And prices for Inter v Milan/Juventus are the same price as our ones for games against Dunfermline and St. Mirren!  :015:

Guest ICTangie

I've seen that Season Tickets for Juventus are cheaper than our ones!  :010:

Bit far to travel every second Saturday though :driving02: :driving02: :driving02: :driving02: