Hibs Game

L_G

I agree RIG, must just have been a typo. The BBC did have conflicting information when I checked the other day. I do agree though that there seems no need for a change - however good that would be for me. I don't suppose they will change it just so that I can get back for a party. :cry:

Worth a look RIG I suppose, but I don't suppose it is any better. Just managed to get someone to go to Mull on Saturday though. :D

Halos ordered, but no T-shirts yet. Also ordered a couple of RIP hats for the Livi game. ITN and jnr are wearing them and I can get more if required. They are pretty cool and only £1.50 each

Quite good isn't it. You'll be fine with the facial expresion. :lol:

I'll send ITN's 2 down with Mairi tomorrow along with the halos, if anyone wants a hat give your name and £1.50 to Mairi and I'll order them in time for the Livi game. Would be good craic if loads of the guys joined in. A good contrast to the angels. :angel2:

:lol:

I think it would take more than a tenner Sam.

Although if you were to catch Barry after the game and after a few beers he would be up for it. It will be a good laugh.

If you have had a look at the chicken shop site they have absolutely everything you could ever want.

Never gave her the money as I was too busy trying to keep up with the shenanigans of the rest of the No. 1 bus crew - brilliant banter all day 8)

Only bad thing about the journey down was some odd stop in Aviemore for no apparent reason. Good banter in the pub at Perth but because of the delay at Aviemore it was straight into the ground for the game. No hassles at the turnstile - student tickets for a tenner - soopah! Atmosphere brilliant right from the off and we had some good chances mainly arising from breaking up any forward movement from the Hibs defence with some of their players dallying on the ball on a few occasions.

Wyness had a cracking chance to open the scoring but shot at the keeper. Morgan linked well with Hastings down the left side of the pitch as well I thought and Caff seemed to get more reliable as the game wore on after a wee bit of a nervy start I thought.

Second half was more of the same - pretty end to end at times I thought. The ball was being moved about pretty quickly by both sets of players. Riordan and Sproule were a threat but as the game wore on Riordan was nullified and you could see his frustration by the end.

An incredible finish from Dods saw us take the lead. A long through from Munro wasn't cleared and Grant followed up and stooped to header the ball back into the box. A wee bit of a stramash followed before Dods - I initially thought Wyness - fired home to send the Away support into raptures.

We continued to look for a killer but at times were caught on the break but our back line stood firm and we always had Brown to call upon as he showed when he produced a finger tip save from a Riordan free kick. Wilson got the killer second from the penalty spot after what appeared to be a blatant trip on him but apparently there is some debate over this. I won't see the highlights this week so don't think I will really be able to comment too much on it but I was relieved to see him tuck it away and confirm the result that sent us back into 6th spot.

Hope we can get the win we all want next week against the Dons - getting the train through with them should be interesting! :shock:

Best bit of the day was meeting some of the players outside the ground while we waited for our bus to return to pick us up and my new avatar is the legend that is Ian Black who had one of his kids posing with him for pictures. I got all excited when I saw him :oops:

Atmosphere was fan - fupping - tastic yesterday. I still can't get over it. You could hear the echo from the chants round the rest of the ground. Blow my own trumpet time our fans were excellent!

I am definately up for the hat thing lg so I will speak to you in the Innes on Saturday I am sure - smoke free and all! :shock: