All posts as read

Scarlet Pimple

Scotty

I am missing the old format where I could skim through the most importamnt postings to me, when I fell behind with what is going on on the Forum, and then simply "delete" the remaining threads by clicking the "mark all threads as read". This allowed me to clean the slate in readiness for the next day. It also meant, did it not, that in the heading of the forum the information would show only the postings that I had not read whether they were actual or just "deleted" as I mention as above.Is there such a button now?

Thanks

S.P. :rotflmao:

On forum homepage you have choice of viewing new posts, todays active topics or your own last 10 posts.

post-2-1220436433.png

On every page, you have the option to view new posts via the member bar (just above the ad)

post-2-1220436412.png

When viewing the list of new posts you can mark all as read if you want.

post-2-1220436421.png

On forum homepage you have choice of viewing new posts, todays active topics or your own last 10 posts.

post-2-1220436433.png

On every page, you have the option to view new posts via the member bar (just above the ad)

post-2-1220436412.png

When viewing the list of new posts you can mark all as read if you want.

post-2-1220436421.png

Scotty----sorted.!

Why would I expect anything other then the best from Scotty? Smile.......