Tickets for Celtic Match

FortressICT

Lets get one thing straight i am an i.c.t. fan not celtic. Unless you guys have not noticed we are playing in a half empty stadium practically every other home game. Unless we get our pricing right it will only get worse.

No one said you were a Celtic fan :rotflmao:

He's a Celtic fan :thumb04:

Re the tax. Now that the precedent has been established the door has been opened for them to reframe it and boost it to 10% for next season. The hard sell has been done.

Weak kneed losers.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get one thing straight i am an i.c.t. fan not celtic. Unless you guys have not noticed we are playing in a half empty stadium practically every other home game. Unless we get our pricing right it will only get worse.

No one said you were a Celtic fan :rotflmao:

He's a Celtic fan :thumb04:

Re the tax. Now that the precedent has been established the door has been opened for them to reframe it and boost it to 10% for next season. The hard sell has been done.

Weak kneed losers.

Hey smart ass . If the truth be known i was a Rangers fan until I.C.T. got into the Scottish league after which i changed and have been a season ticket holder since then .The point i have been making that you and some others do not seem able to grasp is that it is us the loyal supporters who are being shafted by our own club , not for the first time i might add.

I'm well cheesed off at Celtic right now and ICT for that matter. All the other SPL should put there foot down but no they going along with it like a flock of sheep. The ticket prices for these games is ridiculous anyway and the fact the put the prices up for these games just shows that ICT care more about the money than anything else. The OF games are always the ones where ICT need the most support so if anything they should be lowering the prices of these games. Shame on ICT for doing this.

Edited by Renegade

• 2 weeks later...

The club have asked us to point out that the club shop will be open this weekend from 10am ? 3pm, Saturday & Sunday for those people wishing to purchase Celtic tickets that don't get a chance to do so during the week

are the club putting the usuall price increase for the Celtic game, in this time of econmic slump and shortage of money i dont think this is fair on the home fan. Once again i will not be there as my first team is Celtic as many on here know, so i dont take a ticket for these games as i feel it should be Caley fans in the home end only Young Cairn and Mrs Cairn will be there ( if i give them a lift up, lol), if there are Cetic fans in the home end please point them out and get them ejected, they should NOT be sitting in the home end.This end is for Caley fans

I have brought young Cairn up to support his local team i take him to the shop at the home games to see if there is anything new he wants , i get him his strips (he didnt like the new one, to much like Rangers he said) he likes going to the games and so does Mrs Cairn, but now the prices are getting a bit steep for the 3 of us ,the 3 of us got into the Scotland V France cheaper than we pay for ICT games

It's a sign of the times and, in agreement with the views of the majority of the posts on this site, that there are still tickets available for the game on the 18th.

Previously there would have been queues for tickets and Sold Out signs - is it the credit crunch, or better still, the fans showing what they think of the OF increasing the prices for the ordinary fan?

It's a sign of the times and, in agreement with the views of the majority of the posts on this site, that there are still tickets available for the game on the 18th.

Previously there would have been queues for tickets and Sold Out signs - is it the credit crunch, or better still, the fans showing what they think of the OF increasing the prices for the ordinary fan?

We have never sold out for Celtic

I was down at the stadium last night and can confirm that as expected the South (away) stand is now completely sold out.

Tickets still available for the North Stand and I think there might even still be some limited availability in the family section. Ticket office is open until 8pm this week so if you are thinking about going but haven't got your tickets yet try and get them today if you can.

There are a number of season ticket holders who are away on holiday, so even if they reach near sell out on paper, there is bound to still be a few gaps around the ground.

There are still seats available both in the Main Stand and the North Stand. This could be our lowest crowd for a match against one of the Old Firm since we returned to Inverness.

Apparently, the ticket office will remain open until 8pm tonight in an effort to shift some of the remaining briefs.

Edited by Kingsmills

There are still seats available both in the Main Stand and the North Stand. This could be our lowest crowd for a match against one of the Old Firm since we returned to Inverness.

Apparently, the ticket office will remain open until 8pm tonight in an effort to shift some of the remaining briefs.

Is it not also open tomorrow up until the game? Sure I read that somewhere.

I'd imagine there are a fair few celtic fans still to buy their home end ticket, so that could push the attendance closer to the 7000 mark. Away stand is totally sold out from what i've heard. Someone order more soap...

We had a Celtic fan and his son in front of us and to his credit he didn't say much when they went two up and he never reacted when he was wound up when ICT got their second. Personally I don't like having Away fans in the Home end but this guy deserves some respect for taking the banter directed at him in a reasonable manner.

I had one of them sat beside me - thoroughly decent guy as it turned out.

From Inverness but having associated himself with Celtic when Caley and Thistle were in the HL, he said he couldn't just switch over like that. Still went to all the ICT home games so I suppose, financially, he was an ICT supporter.

Sat on his hands, admirably, when Celtic scored and even applauded when we scored.

When you think of it, it's a bit ridiculous that when we put on our "football fan" mantle we become caged animals, likely to rip each other apart if not properly segregated, then later in the week we'll maybe meet up with the same people after work and have a drink.

Seems strange we can't all sit together.