YOUTH OVERKILL

tokelyisvictorious

yep i probably got caught up in the moment after finally starting a reasonably successful thread (probably due to the slightly controversial nature to it) but my opinion is now clear.

i hope vigurs will change my mind, but i doubt i will ever change my name to vigursisvictorious.

although it does have a certain ring to it..... :rotflmao:

yeah i think we can both agree that we both got caught up in the moment...its good craic though.

i think he'll change your mind...he may not be there yet but he does have something else that no other caley player has plus he's better place in the middle rather than the wing, i've played against some good players and i mean good players but he is in a different league when he is on his game...thats why i have so much faith in him....coz it was like chasing shadows when i was up against him...and no player has ever out classed me so much like he did.

yeah does sound a bit better...

Edited by CaleyP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic