Jam Tarts

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Was impressed with the youth at Falkirk, but maybe the more experienced players have a point to prove now:

Fraser

Tokely Duff Munro Hastings

Cowie Black Duncan Imrie

Barrowman Rooney

Rosscoe's got a good record at Tynecastle - Hearts fan as a kid apparently, maybe still has ambitions to become a Lithuanian...

Esson

Duff, Munro, McBain

Tokely, Hastings

Cowie, Duncan, Black, Imrie

Barrowman

5 defenders??? is that not asking for trouble considering our defenders are most prone to making mastakes?

actually i apologise....McBain doesnt really count as one of our mistake prone defenders.

Esson

Duff, Munro, McBain

Tokely, Hastings

Barrowman

5 defenders??? is that not asking for trouble considering our defenders are most prone to making mastakes?

actually i apologise....McBain doesnt really count as one of our mistake prone defenders.

My reasoning for 5 is that the midfield will be missed out anyway.

Esson

Duff, Munro, McBain

Tokely, Hastings

Barrowman

My reasoning for 5 is that the midfield will be missed out anyway.

yeah i see your point.

unfortunately thats our downfall...our best players are our midfielders and to often our defenders resort to school boy punts up the park to usually noone. i think our defenders need to learn to keep the ball on the deck, otherwise we're never going to keep possession.

P, the biggest culprit in this is Ike. Hence the reason for Esson who can read whats in front of him and throw out when he see's someone in space. Ike isn't there yet but no doubt will learn in time.

i think Esson should possibly be given a chance, however, if this happens Ike will lose his confidence and what might make it worse is....if Esson plays and has an awful game you know what Brew will do and that is drop him straight away and then we're left with two keepers that have no confidence....ahhh the joys of football.

---------------------------------Fraser--------------------------------------------

-----------Proctor---------------Munro----------------Hastings--------------------

--Tokely--------------Cowie-------------------Black---------------Imrie-----------

----------------------------------Wilson------------------------------------------

-------------------Barrowman-----------------Rooney---------------------------------

Subs: Esson, Vigurs, Zander, Duff, McBain, Djebi-Zadi, McAllister

Fraser in goal, with a defence of three. In midfield Tokely at right midfield where he played well last season against Aberdeen, Cowie and Black in the middle with Imrie on the wing. Tokely can also fill in at right back should he need to. Up front Barrowman and Rooney with Wilson just behind. By doing using this formation it gives ICT a good attacking approach whilst also filling the midfield. Vigurs could also replace Wilson on the hour mark.

---------------------------------Fraser--------------------------------------------

-----------Proctor---------------Munro----------------Hastings--------------------

--Tokely--------------Cowie-------------------Black---------------Imrie-----------

----------------------------------Wilson------------------------------------------

-------------------Barrowman-----------------Rooney---------------------------------

Subs: Esson, Vigurs, Zander, Duff, McBain, Djebi-Zadi, McAllister

Fraser in goal, with a defence of three. In midfield Tokely at right midfield where he played well last season against Aberdeen, Cowie and Black in the middle with Imrie on the wing. Tokely can also fill in at right back should he need to. Up front Barrowman and Rooney with Wilson just behind. By doing using this formation it gives ICT a good attacking approach whilst also filling the midfield. Vigurs could also replace Wilson on the hour mark.

im not meaning to be cheeky but do you really think wilson will last the hour..he hasnt really played much first team football this season and seems to have lost quite a bit of pace. im not disagreeing with him starting but i reckon a half is all you would get out him...

Wilson played the entire 90 minutes in the reserve match on Tuesday and was running up and down the wing just as effectively as he ever has. Prior to Tuesday I might have agreed with you, but I've revised my opinion and think he would be more than capable of 60 minutes, and more.

Wilson played the entire 90 minutes in the reserve match on Tuesday and was running up and down the wing just as effectively as he ever has. Prior to Tuesday I might have agreed with you, but I've revised my opinion and think he would be more than capable of 60 minutes, and more.

thats good news then...well hopefully he hasn't burnt himself out for sat due to the res game. :rotflmao:

Edited by boon

thats good news then...well hopefully he hasn't burnt himself out for sat due to the res game. :rotflmao:

thats good to hear, but as boon says lets hope he has enough energy for sat if he is to start. whether he plays or not thats still good news.

Edited by CaleyP