new contracts

gillian black

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be wrong but I think Roys contract runs to December 09 so there's still time to get him sorted. Those who are free to sign pre-agreements in January are the ones to concentrate on. Bear in mind also that Roy will be 34 next month.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Could be wrong but I think Roys contract runs to December 09 so there's still time to get him sorted. Those who are free to sign pre-agreements in January are the ones to concentrate on. Bear in mind also that Roy will be 34 next month.

His contract is up in the Summer.

Pleased Munro has signed on and hopefully he won't be the last.

Tbh i wouldn't be fussed if Roy didn't get a new deal as i feel there are too many players that can do better than him now in the first team. As loyal a servant as he has been to the team over the years i can't help but say he looks really past it at times when he plays.

p.s i'm on holiday at the minute...whats all this about a ghanian midfielder on trial???