Trouble int BetFair Mill

Canada Bob

Looks like BetFair is about to implode, the 3-5% commission they charge on all winning bets isn't enough for them all of a sudden, even though it's bringing them around ?500,000 a day in, so they've let us all know that as of Tuesday they will be bringing in a surcharge on winning bets, a surcharge of 20% FFS !!!

Folks are signing off in droves, some with harsh words to say the least, some with with a bit of humour, check the links below, you'll get a laugh out of it...

Money, Money, Money !!!

Mutiny @ BetFair

20 effin % !!!

BetDaq's response...

Canada Bob.

20% charge on all accounts that have made a profit of 10,000 over 60 weeks, unless theyve paid 20% of that profit in commision already, few will be had by it but those that do will notice it big time.

It's a total farce, disgusting charge by Betfair, I've said my piece on their forum already and I cant be bothered repeating myself!

The saddest thing about all this is Betdaq are doing absolutely nothing to bring people over, whoevers running that shop must hate money.

The thing about that 10,000 quid though is, if yer betting a fiver or a tenner now and again you might never incur the 20% surcharge, but if yer betting 15,000 quid a week {as we are on Sid's System}, you'll find that you're paying the surcharge within a month or so, who's going to put up with that !!!

Canada Bob.

I've no read too far into it but it wouldnt surprise me to read that you will have already paid enough comms betting normally to cover the extra charge.

If you have a large strike rate from few bets then youll be penalised more than if you have a slight winning advantage over 10-15k individual bets a year which Sids system will have.

All said, if youre affected or not, the whole thing ******* stinks.