Passing place.

Action Man

Here we go again, same old sh*te. Season after season we rely on "teamwork" and "team spirit", when what we really need is for the team to learn how to pass the ball to someone else wearing the same strip.

For those who were there watching the St Mirren game, you might have noticed their pre match warm up, scared the crap out of me when I realised their whole routine was fast one touch passing! My fears were realised when they controlled the game for most of the ninety minutes.

You can be as fit as f*ck, but if you give the ball away like we do you are going to lose.

You cannae score if you don't have the ball, and know how to keep it.

It will not be our lack of goals or how many we concede that will bury us, it wil be our lack of ability to keep possession that will do it. The latter will lead to the former.

On a brighter note, we have a young team who could really go places, top six is definately up for grabs. Go get em!

Disagree completely. I think we are passing the ball much better this season. We definitely had more possession than St. Mirren last week and i wouldn't be surprised if the stats show that we had more of the ball than Hearts yesterday. Unfortunately, possession counts for **** all if you have no creativity in the midfield, no decent crosses coming in from the wings, and no experienced strikers to get on the end of scraps. Then of course, we throw away games that we appear to be controlling because of individual mistakes at the back.