Craig Lobban

Howdenender

Gutted to hear that Craig died very suddenly in his sleep - spoke to him as recently as Friday and he was as usual full of the joys. Lived life to the full and was a real local character. One of my favourite Craig stories was from his short (and very non PC!) spell as a dj with MFR. His show broke for the news, which included a sports story about England losing 1-0 to Tunisia - a "wonder strike" according to the commentator. Craig was having none of this - "it would have to be a wonder strike to beat England wouldnt it, the guy was probably selling camels in the desert this morning!!" Great stuff. Another light has gone out in Inverness tonight.

• 10 years later...

This is the modern way. I was reminded of Craig today for some reason and thought I would see if I could find him online and rekindle our friendship. instead I found this post. I knew Craig way back . He had a show on MFR and together we were selling waterless cooking systems. I am sad to learn of his passing, and remember him as being full of life and very quick witted. R.I.P Craig.

• Agree 1