FAO Cute Caley Chick and the ither hauf

buffy

Hi Jules

Just wanted to say Good Luck tomorrow for the BIG DAY.

Hope you have a brilliant time - don't get too drunk at the reception (but if ye do mind and post the photos on Bebo lol) - and best wishes from all doon this end of the country. :thumb04:

Lots of love and kisses

Buffy and Groovydave xxx :rotflmao:

Hi Jules

Just wanted to say Good Luck tomorrow for the BIG DAY.

Hope you have a brilliant time - don't get too drunk at the reception (but if ye do mind and post the photos on Bebo lol) - and best wishes from all doon this end of the country. :rotflmao:

Lots of love and kisses

Buffy and Groovydave xxx :thumb04:

Congratulations to you both. Glad I made it back from Paris in time to share your day. Thank you and all the very best to you both.

Hey Buffy - where have you been hiding. not heard from you in ages

Thank you all for your messages.

All who turned up had a great time. The ceremony was fantastic and there were a few tears in the crowd.

Julie looked stunning, and was only outshone by myself :rotflmao:

Once again, thank you all. See you at the game later

Thankyou all we had an amazing day !!! I felt like a princess !!

Everything was perfect even when the tears were shared !!!!Darren and Liz did the club proud with the helping and setting up the Kingsmills Suite !!!!! And the meal i was stuffed strggled with me ice cream and jelly !!!!

Thanks for the messages

oh and the were be a few sore heads at the game the day !!!!

Congrats Julie and Jnr

Writing this at half time 2-1 up lets hope the boys do the business for you both and heres to a long and happy future for the both of you.

Darrin(Dmacca) Kirstie and the kids.

Bristols official ICT fan club LOL

• 2 weeks later...

L_G_

Aye I've been shoogling aboot doon here daein nothin in particular. I had a lovely phone call frae MrsPB oan Friday night at approximately 6.30pm asking me if I was dandering up to 'Ness for Julie's reception! 6.30pm! By the time I'd get oan a train it would be Sunday no' Friday night! Jeesh! :018:

Soonded like a mad day and I've seen some o the photos on her bebo site too. Bonny couple may I add. ;) :thumb04:

And a gorgeous frock too - that's the yin on Julie, Gringo - no' yer ain on yer stag do *however braw legs lol* - I was considering getting a wedding dress like that yin with pale pink edging - well noo I cannae can I? Humph. :lol:

Gies a bell sometime Mrs LG or drap me an email: buffy2angel@hotmail.com.

Me and ma ither hauf are dandering up to stay with ICTMee for oor match v Ross County on 6th December, and again at Hogmanay (waheyyyy)! :rotflmao:

Speak to ye soon.

Buffy xx