*SOLD* nintendo wii+games for sale

strathyjags

ok i recently bought a nintendo wii(with usual accsesories)wii sports,fifa 08+tiger woods 08,for my nephew,he has now decided he wants a x-box 360,so does anyone want to swap the wii for a xbox 360,or does anyone want this wii+games for cheap(maybe ?150 including postage)so i can buy a x-box

Unfortunately with the price if the Wii dropping recently you can get one brand new with games for about that price.

It is? Most Wiis seem to retail at around ?160 for the console and one controller plus Wii Sports if you are lucky so I think blackieforce has a really good deal there.

What other accessories do you have with it Marty? If it's still available I as interested.

Edited by RiG

• 1 month later...

sold it weeks ago :rotflmao:

I don't think we made it clear when setting up this area, but if you put an item up for sale/swap on this forum, and subsequently sell it, can the original poster please do one of two things.

either

1 - put a clear message that the item has been sold as a new post in the thread, and moderators will close the thread

or

2 - use the "report" button to report that the item has been sold and a moderator will close the thread

cheers :thumb04: