CIS CUP FALKIRK

Ladyf

The Supporters Club are hoping to run a bus to Falkirk on Tuesday 28th October if we can get enough people interested. The bus will leave the Stadium at 3pm - fare ?12 each. To book call 07715 833250

Semi Finals next round.

Why has this topic been moved from amongst the "stickies".

Is it not considered important to try to encourage fans to travel to this Cup game?

Please, whoever moved it, put it back at the top, where it should remain until the game is played.

I'm not sure this was ever stickied, but if it was I'm not sure why someone would have unstickied it. Maybe Caley D and or Scotty can investigate.

I'll happily sticky it now for you though.

I'll be on holiday so might make the game from Edinburgh.

Do you need to be a member of the Supporters' Club to travel?

Everyone travelling on the Supporters' Bus must join the Suppoeters' Club.

out of interest why do people wishing to use the supporters bus have to be a member of the supporters club?

I'm not sure this was ever stickied, but if it was I'm not sure why someone would have unstickied it. Maybe Caley D and or Scotty can investigate.

I'll happily sticky it now for you though.

I stickied it last night around 5:50. At least I am sure I did...

I unstickied it by mistake when removing some of the announcements and unstickying other posts (to reduce the amount of them that some people complain about). it has now been rectified

out of interest why do people wishing to use the supporters bus have to be a member of the supporters club?

I imagine the reason to be the same as it always was .... Supporters Busses are subsidised by the supporters club and much of that subsidy comes from membership fees and fund raising events.

I believe they used to allow non members to travel on the busses a few years ago, but you paid an extra fiver or so for the first trip ... which coincidentally was the same amount as your membership .... ergo, you became a member.

The quarter finals of a major nation competition. Surely we can fill one bus.

its caley fans we are talking about we cant even fill our own staduim playing the champions of scotland

I unstickied it by mistake when removing some of the announcements and unstickying other posts (to reduce the amount of them that some people complain about). it has now been rectified

I imagine the reason to be the same as it always was .... Supporters Busses are subsidised by the supporters club and much of that subsidy comes from membership fees and fund raising events.

I believe they used to allow non members to travel on the busses a few years ago, but you paid an extra fiver or so for the first trip ... which coincidentally was the same amount as your membership .... ergo, you became a member.

Can this still be done?

Can this still be done?

Theres no need for it really. You pay an extra ?5, fill in a wee form and you become a member, easy !

Fancy stopping in Aberdeen :rotflmao:

In all seriousness, can anyone tell me the best way to get to Falkirk stadium by public transport? Train to Edinburgh, the train to Falkirk and then a bus?

Or train to Stirling?

Where you starting from? Trains from Inverness to Glasgow go through Stirling, change there for Falkirk. Trains to Edinburgh..........continue to Edin then Dunblane train to Falkirk or change Perth for Stirling then change to Falkirk. Either way you wont get back that night. Supporters club bus takes you there and back.