Coupons this weekend.

FortressICT

Who's got what on?

I've got 3 accums on -

1. England, Denmark, Slovakia, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Oldham, Scunthorpe, Rotherham, Wycombe and Shrewsbury. ?2.

2. England, Denmark, Turkey, Italy, France, Spain, Holland, Brazil, Oldham and Scunthorpe. ?1.

3. England, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Germany, Greece, Holland, France, Turkey, Rotherham and Brazil. ?1.

Also, Fletcher to score 1st - 14/1 - 50p, Scotland to win 2-0 - 6/1 - ?1 and England to win 7-1 - 66/1 - 40p

I've got an accumulator with England, Finland, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia and Italy - ?3

and Iwelumo to score at anytime 11/4 - ?1

Edited by Brew Army

C_H2, any dead certs you could recommend for the games this w'end. Bit late for the England U21s now. I don't have an online account. So it's all done at the bookies. Scotscoup usually, but went into Ladbrokes when in town today, but will go to Scotscoup the mora. Any tips/advice for winners anyone, got ?5 of my weekly budget for the bookies left?.

Edited by roscoe23

I've got an accumulator with England, Finland, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia and Italy

Hard luck.

Iwelumo to score at anytime 11/4

:rotflmao:

Also got let down by Austria drawing with the Faroes, a really coupon buster that one I think for a lot of people.