*SOLD* pc+flat monitor for sale

strathyjags

got a new pc so od ones for sale,its a time amd athlon 2400 512ghz think its 2.1gb ram,with a 3 month old 22" flat screen acer monitor,pc has a dvd player and fast dvd burner,got lead to power pc,but cant find monitor lead,all working fine ?220 or nearest offer

got a new pc so od ones for sale,its a time amd athlon 2400 512ghz think its 2.1gb ram,with a 3 month old 22" flat screen acer monitor,pc has a dvd player and fast dvd burner,got lead to power pc,but cant find monitor lead,all working fine ?220 or nearest offer

:rotflmao: That's a monster of a PC!

On a more serious note though, the clock speed of the AthlonXP 2400+ is 1.8GHz. To be sure, can you post the model of Time PC it is? Also what model of Acer screen are you selling?

Edited by Jay_7

On a more serious note though, the clock speed of the AthlonXP 2400+ is 1.8GHz. To be sure, can you post the model of Time PC it is? Also what model of Acer screen are you selling?

monitor is al1917w(so is 19" not 22)

pc just has a serial no,cant see a model no

I will offer you ?1 for it, that appears to be the nearest offer so far, when does the bidding close and will you throw in delivery?

thaqnks,but i,ll decline,not that keen to get rid of it that i would sell for a silly amount,come back when you have a sensible offer :rotflmao:

monitor is al1917w(so is 19" not 22)

pc just has a serial no,cant see a model no

Right OK, to sell a PC it helps if you advertise the full spec of it.

Things like

CPU - We've covered but I'm not convinced since you weren't even close with the clock speed.

RAM - You sure it's got 2GB RAM? If you Run DXDiag.exe on your PC (It doesn't need installed it's already included in every windows operating system)

Hard Disk Space - Click on My computer and give us the low down (is it one disk, two disks - what is the overall capacity?)

Graphics - Again this info is available on the display tab of DXDiag's output - Who is the manufacturer of the card if it has one and what is the model number? How much Graphics RAM does it have?

Anything else of note that is a good selling point? What operating system is it running on?

The way things stand, you will struggle to get ?220 for it from anyone. I recently picked up an old Athlon 1800+ based Packard Bell system for free and have since turned it into a perfectly good home server. Realistically speaking you can expect around ?70-80 for the second hand monitor as well.

• 1 month later...