NAPS Competition

Gringo

Bob's got it wrong, Berwick will get a point out of that game, so it's...

Dumbarton to Draw at 3.60 for the Falcon.

Bob was right. Berwick are having some major on field and off field issues right now, they had to sell their best striker (Lester) during the week which disrupted things even more, they were in no shape to be playing Dumbarton today.

Similar to Stranny though stran are alot better man for man, every player in the squads been put up for sale as the guys at the top want a whole new team in :rotflmao:

Backed Dumbarton and Stirling in the office so no complaints about anybody on those teams picking up points today, tho Stirling did give me a run for my money!

Edited by clacher_holiday2

I was thinking Dumbarton, Dundee or Stirling until I saw a few people going for "safe" bets and decided that I needed to move a bit outside those to get better odds and opted for C*unty....and boy did they make me sweat. 82 minutes gone before they scored, and then made it 3 before FT :rotflmao: