Jack McConnell - top bloke?

Row S

Guest kingkojak

back to the original topic at hand - McConnell has just shown his true polictician style and performed a U turn over his comments regarding supporting england!  he is now quoted as saying he may support them at home of they were playing another team  'he didnt like'.  what a spinless vote grabbing barsteward!  They all the feckin same!  :008:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL thats exactly what I said! Theres only one country I can think of I would support England against, am I a spineless vote grabbing barsteward too?  :015:

I was just trying to reassure ITN jnr that there are worse countries than England. If I get any offers for Christmas dinner out of it I'd be very surprised  :015:

Would anyone be surprised to hear that I WILL NOT be supporting England? I would rather throw sand in my eyes and punch myself in the teeth. Just thought you'd like to know  :011:

Would anyone be surprised to hear that I WILL NOT be supporting England? I rather throw sand in my eyes and punch myself in the teeth. Just thought you'd like to know  :011:

Trust me supporting Englands far more painful :007:

I think I need some bitterness and hatred training, Im far too reasonable! 

Do i want to see you when your not reasonable :010: :010: :010:

Guest Lauraness

ok just to clear things up a bit i aint a rangers fan im a ict fan

and

ross you aint even english you fecking traitor, yer dad is english but im sure you have a proper weegie style accent and were born in scotland hahahahahaahahaha you smellbag!!

Twist is a harsh word :006:, i prefer just getting to the point of what he really meant. He showed how spinless he was in the end anyway :004:.

OK then you deliberately lied about what a politician said in order to pick a fight. And Lauraness has uncovered how spineless you are in the end, .Until you get your own nationality issues sorted out you've no credibility in this argument. Did you choose to be English because you think they've got a better chance of winning? Spineless indeed.  :006:

Yes becuase am ever so spineless and i must be a traitor. What nationality issue do i have to be sorted out? None! You say it like i was once a Scotland fan that turned my back on them. I've never supported them and never will, so where is the issue i need to work out :017:?

You've obviously got an issue with it otherwise you wouldn't be slagging off our First Minister for

1 - something he never said and

2 - something you do yourself.

Im sure Jack McConnell has never supported England and never will, how come you've got an issue with that?

So you're saying that he should have lied to avoid hurting the feelings of a few arrogant English folk that think everyone should support them? That it should be one rule for him and another for everybody else? Or is that one rule for you and another for everyone else?

Guest Bonzo

Can't be bothered reading through all of the drivel on this thread - so I'll just drop in here to say.

I am Scottish - I am also British.

I would like to see England win the world Cup as our only British representatives.

I think the anti- English nonsense spouted by so many Scots during the World Cup is not only offensive but also highly embarassing. We come over as a country insanely jealous of our neighbours.

It is damaging to this country.

And Jack McConnell is what those of us who voted for a Scottish parliament deserve.

A useless, ignorant and ineffective pr&%k.

Right, I'm glad I got that off my chest.

Enjoy the World Cup.

Come on England!!

Cant be vothered reading through all the drivel in your post. Bottom line is, its only a game, noone is obligated to support anyone in particular and if you can't take the fact that someone might have a  different idea or outlook to you then obviously the finer points of this debate are going to be wasted on you, Bozo.  :006:

Guest Bonzo

Bonzo with an "n".

I agree entirely, we can support exactly who we want. I am not saying anyone should support England, or any other country.

What I am saying is that the Scottish hatred of the English is pathetic, and harmful.

Scots hating the English is hardly a new phenomenon, Bozo... Though perhaps not in the circles you appear to move in....

Would you prefer to see the Scots ditching J.McC and the Scottish Parliament and just forgetting all about trying to preserve some kind of a national identity....?

As a matter of interest are you content to see  the UK's presence continue within the EEC, or do you share the views of UKIP?