Alex Rae

FortressICT

I'm aware there's a thread about him being sacked from Dundee. He was doing well. A good talented young manager in the market. If we keep up this run of bad form, Brewster has lost the dressing room and most fans now.

I see Rae is a good replacement for Brewster.

Anyone else?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be my choice....but there aren't a lot of strong candidates out there if CB did decide to stand down.... :thumb04:

No truth in the rumour then that CC has already been asked whether he would step in on a temporary basis? :rotflmao:

i actually think christie misses it so wouldnt be to suprised

I'm aware there's a thread about him being sacked from Dundee. He was doing well. A good talented young manager in the market. If we keep up this run of bad form, Brewster has lost the dressing room and most fans now.

Anyone else?

You forgot to take your pills today Ross?

I would welcome Charlie back. He done well till Savage threw Niculae on him.

Anyone else?

You forgot to take your pills today Ross?

I would welcome Charlie back. He done well till Savage threw Niculae on him.

While I also thought CC did a good job, remember that he was going to resign the season before, I dont think CC likes the pressure of management

Yes I know Stevie but I cant help feeling Mr Savage had a lot to do with it.

Alex I am not saying he wasnt just that I think CC would have gone sooner rather than later anyway, CC takes it very personally when ICT lose and I think that was having a big effect, I think he would be an excellent number 2

Edited by stevico1

Assuming that something happens with Brewster (jumps/pushed), I would like to see the likes of Barry and Charlie - two stalwarts of our club, and guys who are literally "in with the bricks" working alongside an experienced headcoach.

I always thought Barry's dad was quite good and he got royally shafted at County. Not sure if management still interests him, but he could certainly be the old head that relies on the "young" shoulders (managerially speaking) of CC and BW. As much as I hate Rangers, I always like hearing McCoist's enthusiasm for his club .... and that is something I think Barry and Charlie have for ICT.

Alternatively, maybe someone like Robbo could come back with these guys as assistants. I am not a fan of returning managers, but Robbo is still a big fan of the club and I think he would get some of that spirit back

The big problem we have is money, and I think my suggestions are somewhat realistic on that front too.

Alternatively, maybe someone like Robbo could come back with these guys as assistants. I am not a fan of returning managers, but Robbo is still a big fan of the club and I think he would get some of that spirit back

I'm not keen on taking him back......in any case he was getting right on ma tits the day with his constant shouts of "CHANCE PITTODRIE" !! :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Wouldn't be my choice....but there aren't a lot of strong candidates out there if CB did decide to stand down.... :rotflmao:

No truth in the rumour then that CC has already been asked whether he would step in on a temporary basis? :thumb04:

Makes a lot of sense to put CC in temporary charge. If he enjoys it, handles the pressure and results are decent then it could become permanent.

i have the perfect man for the ict job.. hes a young talented manager that has a good knowledge of football, believes in blooding the youth, a shrewd man in the transfer market and stands for attractive passing football (well this season at least).

drumroll please..... Its Craig Brewster!!!!!!!

How much do you pay the dealer?