Assistant disaster

caley100

Seems to me Brew is getting a lot of tactical / player choices well wrong, now i dont have a coaching cert or a UEFA bit of paper but i'm sure like a majority of fans we look at his line ups and subs with amazement and cant believe what we are seeing.

Now when Brewster started he had Parkie to keep him right and we looked organised and things were looking no bad, exit Park, enter Malkie, this is the problem he is now either getting bum advice or non at all from Malkie, who is probably a yes boss man and has'nt got a clue how to sort out the mess.

The realtionship between the assistant and players is crucial and i wonder if the players have little or no respect for malkie?

Malkie was Brewster's appointment so if there is a problem then the buck should stop with Brewster.

As heard from a variety of different sources within and outwith the club, the players can't stand Thomson. Brewster asked the players when he came back what they though of Thomson returning and they voiced their opinion then but Brewster ignored them and appointed him anyway.

Its pretty obvious there is disharmony in the dressing room and it would appear that Brewster has lost any respect the players had for him lately, Ian Black had to find out from the boot boy that he wasn't travelling to Falkirk last week and it was nothing to do with his shoulder!

Get rid of the both of them!

I've heard similar stories too. Ian Black told me about it when he came through to Aberdeen last week to go bowling with me down at Sunset Boulevard. He was a bit bummed out at not going to the Falkirk game so I bought him a Happy Meal to try and lift his spirits but it didn't work. He perked up when I let him beat me at Crazy Golf though :rotflmao:

Sorry, I was responding to QB's:

Ian Black had to find out from the boot boy that he wasn't travelling to Falkirk last week

He did at least travel, I seen him with Jimmy Jabbi buying something from the coffee stand at the stadium. I did get RIG's humour.

I dont think the players respect him and i dont even think Brewster does, he is pretty much a dogsbody along with the Goalie coach. It is quite funny watching the 3 amigos trying to decide who to put on or who to take off on a Saturday. Time they took themselves off i think!

I don't think the players have much time for Brewster or Thomson. I think Brewster struggles to deal with players that are perhaps a bit difficult to work with, e.g Black and Rankin who left not very long after Brew came back.

Also the fact that he wasn allegedly very unpopular when he first left the club had me wondering as to why they took him back 2nd time round.

A year on from all this and we find ourselves struggling badly in the league with arguably the weakest and most inexperienced team we've had since entering the SPL.

Alot of this is down to Brews choices of the team and transfers and so far it's proved to backfire badly. If Brew were to get the boot I think we would really need to get some sort of person to manage the team that will give the 1st team a right kick up the backside and stamp out the complacency that has got into some of our first team players...but then pops up the usual question, who?

Edited by ajsict92

Aye but they got Harry Rednapp, been around at the top for a good while, been there got the t-shirt typr who certainly knows how to get players up for a game.

Cant see many managers coming to us with decent credentials eh..

Seems to me Brew is getting a lot of tactical / player choices well wrong, now i dont have a coaching cert or a UEFA bit of paper but i'm sure like a majority of fans we look at his line ups and subs with amazement and cant believe what we are seeing.

Now when Brewster started he had Parkie to keep him right and we looked organised and things were looking no bad, exit Park, enter Malkie, this is the problem he is now either getting bum advice or non at all from Malkie, who is probably a yes boss man and has'nt got a clue how to sort out the mess.

The realtionship between the assistant and players is crucial and i wonder if the players have little or no respect for malkie?

I think caley100's humour is even better!!!!! :rotflmao: