Radio Tay announce bids accepted by ICT......

Yngwie

Looks like we might be beyond the rumour stage on this saga.

They are reporting this morning that Utd's bids for Black and Proctor have been accepted, no mention of the amounts though. Also saying that ICT are fighting to keep Dods.

Having just seen the Dundee Courier article posted by CaleyD on the Rumour Mill this morning, I actually suspect that Radio Tay were basing their story on that, rather than having any fresh news.

I think it's more important that we keep Dods, Dargo and Brown - they are the spine of our team. Ian Black and David Proctor are good players but are replacable.

ANy mention of the size of the bids?

As revealed early last week I was reliably informed that the fee is in the area of 100K but will consist of payments dependent on appearances, caps and a percentage of any future transfer fee. I understand that Proctor will be a 25K fee. But it will go towards a final bid fer Rankin which will be 60-65K max. but outbids any of the other chasing packs.

Just call me "Scoop". :021: