GOOD NEWS ALERT

L_G

I am delighted to let you know that Jaimie Duff has had a late call up to the Scotland under 21's. I think he is a bit of a star in the making. I am really pleased for Jaimie, but also for ICT to be recognised in this way.

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is terrible news. He might get injured and be out for the season. Or he might get spotted and leave us in January. And it's all Brewsters' fault for giving him his chance to break through. :thumb04:

:rotflmao:

Well done lad, well deserved.

Read an interview with him, talks about spending a lot of money following Caley Thistle and that its an honour to play for his club. Don't think we've actually had a dyed in the wool ICT fan in the squad before.

Edited by chris123

Read an interview with him, talks about spending a lot of money following Caley Thistle and that its an honour to play for his club. Don't think we've actually had a dyed in the wool ICT fan in the squad before.

Grant Munro??

Yes.

Well done for Jamie. Just a shame that he cant get a game in the leaky ICT defence.

Grant Munro??

Local lad, but never read anything about him following ICT pre-signing for them.