GOOD NEWS ALERT

L_G

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Jaimie it just goes to show that there is young local talent out their! I'm glad Brewster has been brave enough to bleed some of the youngsters this season unlike previous seasons. With young Dale Gillespie another local lad chomping at the bit maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel at last!

I had no idea he was in the squad, as I hadn't been on this site for a few days.

What a shock to see him in the starting line up! Good on him and i'll look forward to watching the rest of the match. 1-0 up by the way :rotflmao:

Hopefully this should act as a spring board to the likes of Vigurs and Wood for getting into the team...

Guest RPFaither

I might be wrong......but it looked like the centre backs had been told to push forward by the coach. Jamie was well up the park much of the time - dodgy tactics against some nippy NI forwards. NI were the better team, and I would emphasise TEAM. I don't think the Scots had much time together prior to the match.

I think we can all be proud, and particularly the boy himself, that he was given the honour of pulling on a Scotland strip. :rotflmao:

not only has he not played in a couple of weeks he hardly had any time to get to no anyone in the under 21 set up, second goal could have been duffs fault, hard to tell, looked to me like the keeper has shouted his ball, come for it and missed, breakdown in communications more than anything else

Chit happens and even the best players in the world make the odd mistake. Duff has proved with us that he's able to take the errors on the chin, learn from them and move on to be the better for it. I hope he gets the chance to do that with the Scottish U21's...at least he won't be sidelined there for "financial" reasons.