BNP List

gordyfromsneck

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely even if we guessed that might land the site in trouble?

I saw some of the list last night. It was crazy the information that was on it. Phone numbers, mobiles and emails as well as places of work. I wouldn't be surprised if some folk are getting buckets of abuse this morning!

Surely even if we guessed that might land the site in trouble?

I saw some of the list last night. It was crazy the information that was on it. Phone numbers, mobiles and emails as well as places of work. I wouldn't be surprised if some folk are getting buckets of abuse this morning!

I dont think this is a problem as it is all in the public domain now.

There are 5 in Inverness, one a sojer, another a driving instructor, who offers "discounts for BNP members". If that's not an incentive to join then I dont know what is...

No, I am not going to post a link, but if you do find it use CTRL - F to search.

I think this not a good thing, as such info could make for some very nasty witch hunting on a face to face basis.

Edited by Yngwie
Removed individual's details

On a serious note, can I ask that nobody posts links to the membership list, as I believe there may be injunctions flying around. Likewise, individual names and contact details puts us on shakey ground given the legal activity surrounding this list.

Edited by Yngwie

another a driving instructor, who offers "discounts for BNP members".

"And at the next junction I'd like you to turn right, then further right....."

hahaha

Fair do's on the edit. I coudn't find him anyway, using none of the various permutations of his name. All I got was stuff about some pop-group from the eighties from Dundee, with a dead singer...

There are crazy accusations/rumours flying about re-the list.

I heard it was 2 Scottish EPL players, and there is also a **NAME REMOVED** on the list, from Manchester though, must just have the same name.

Which could be said of any SPL players also, unless they have address & occupation too.

Edited by CaleyD

thanks mods for the quick action on this. I had heard nothing about this story as it didnt make the news over here, but after reading this thread did a little google surfing to find out more.

bottom line - as far as the site is concerned, feel free to discuss the subject in full but please keep named individuals out of the conversation as that is likely to be very dodgy ground.

thanks in advance for your co-operation.

I wonder if Brand New Poster is on the list?

feel free to discuss the subject in full but please keep named individuals out of the conversation as that is likely to be very dodgy ground.

thanks in advance for your co-operation.

:rotflmao:

There are not many many local names on the list at all. 10 in Inverness area 4 of which are women which surprises me.

In a true democracy everyone should have the right to hold their own political views. I am not standing up for the BNP nor do I condone their views however we along with the USA claim to be leaders in the subject of democracy yet here certain proffessions are banned from membership of a legitimate political party and in the US certain political views are outlawed, so much for the free world, eh?

Before I get flamed I am talking about freedom of thought and the freedom of speech, how would we all feel if all of a sudden our own political allegiances were outlawed. The BNP are shallow narrowminded people but even they have rights, if not then our government are as bad as them.

In a true democracy everyone should have the right to hold their own political views. I am not standing up for the BNP nor do I condone their views however we along with the USA claim to be leaders in the subject of democracy yet here certain proffessions are banned from membership of a legitimate political party and in the US certain political views are outlawed, so much for the free world, eh?

Before I get flamed I am talking about freedom of thought and the freedom of speech, how would we all feel if all of a sudden our own political allegiances were outlawed. The BNP are shallow narrowminded people but even they have rights, if not then our government are as bad as them.

I totally agree, 110%!! We are far to judgemental in this Country and too quick to label people as Bigots or Racist or whatever. And Its gettin worse. Let everyone hold their own opinions without prejeduce

Could anyone PM with where i can see the list. Ad like to see if i know anyone on the list, just for the hell of it

I agree with you.

It's a short step away from banning SNP members from working for all UK government bodies because their views are incompatible with the aims of their employer.

that might be a good thing

Suprised no Rangers players are on the list

I totally agree, 110%!! We are far to judgemental in this Country and too quick to label people as Bigots or Racist or whatever. And Its gettin worse. Let everyone hold their own opinions without prejeduce

Could anyone PM with where i can see the list. Ad like to see if i know anyone on the list, just for the hell of it

At the risk of being whooshed... you condemn those who are quick to make judgement but you want to see the list?... :rotflmao:

In many professions, I'd agree but I think in professions where trust is paramount, i.e. the police and teachers, belonging to a racist organisation isn't conducive to the public good. If someone from that profession was found to be prejudiced against people of a certain colour, then they would have (and should have) no place in there. Actively campaigning for racist policies I think precludes working in certain positions.

"Let everyone hold their own opinions without prejeduce"

But that's the whole problem. How can a judge, for instance, be seen as impartial if he believes anyone non-white is intrinsically inferior?

At the risk of being whooshed... you condemn those who are quick to make judgement but you want to see the list?... :rotflmao:

no Jay.....i want to see the list as i am curious, not judgemental!

BNP are like the SNP a bunch of good for nothing ***** whereas Combat 18 now thats an organisation with the right idea :rotflmao:

Does that mean the IRA, UDA, Basque Separists, San De Nista etc are all organisations with the right idea. That of killing and maiming innocent human beings.