BNP List

gordyfromsneck

One of the managers at my work is on the list and I work for a multi-cultural organisation with lots of different creeds and nationalities.

Perhaps he/she just wanted the discount on driving lessons.

What proportion of people who are members of any organisation (political or otherwise) agree with all of its policies? Very few. There are even SNP supporters who don't want independence.

You cannot reach valid conclusions about somebody's attitudes or suitability for their job based on a membership.

Edited by Yngwie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it actaully about the BNP.

Are they openly racist and prejudice or is it just subtly in their policies?

They only allow White British people to be memebers and they are trying to stop imigration of Non Whites into the uk. Think they want all non whites out of the uk too....but not too sure. Thats basically what they are about.

BNP are like the SNP a bunch of good for nothing ***** whereas Combat 18 now thats an organisation with the right idea :rotflmao:

Does that mean the IRA, UDA, Basque Separists, San De Nista etc are all organisations with the right idea. That of killing and maiming innocent human beings.

IRA And UDA are defunct i do believe as for killing and maiming people who has ever said anything about that are you some kind of one man freedom fighter perchance...

Strictly speaking, the High Court injunction in place does not apply to Scotland. However the publishing of the list on the Internet was a breach of the Data Protection Act and a potentially serious one at that.

If any part of the list is reproduced on this site, even by the naming of one individual, that would be a further breach of the act which could have serious consequences for the site so while there is no harm in discussing the matter in principle no names appearing on the list should be mentioned either expressly or by hinting at.

I'm sure that posters will appreciate their responsibilities in that regard but, for the avoidance of doubt, any poster who transgresses will be subject to serious and immediate sanctions by Moderators and Admin up to and including an outright ban.

As for my own tuppence worth. While I abhor the views espoused by this particular organisation, their right to hold them as long as they otherwise remain within the law and don't advocate incitement to violence or the like, is the price that we have to pay for living in a democracy with the concept, by and large, of free speach.

On my local council there was 2 BNP councillors until one resigned recently, and people I know in their wards reckon that they did a good job on the council..

Personally I couldnt vote for them because the went round during the recent byelection blaring out Jerusalem, White cliffs of Dover and a load of eng***h p*sh waving St george cross

reefinweed - I don't know if you're trying to be funny/ironic with you c18/nazi comments but it aint big or clever and makes you look like a d'ick.

I'm not trying to come across as PC for the sake of it but anyone who trots out pro-nazi/fascist pap on here should be banned - end of.

reefinweed - I don't know if you're trying to be funny/ironic with you c18/nazi comments but it aint big or clever and makes you look like a d'ick.

I'm not trying to come across as PC for the sake of it but anyone who trots out pro-nazi/fascist pap on here should be banned - end of.

Oh the irony :rotflmao: :thumb04:

For all those on here condemning people for their membership of the BNP here is the definition of bigot.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Now you may think you are not bigots but you certainly fit in this category LINK

There are not many many local names on the list at all. 10 in Inverness area 4 of which are women which surprises me.

And how many of the 10 might have been on that march to the Portland Club with the Apprentise Boy's?

What have the BNP got to do with the Apprentice Boys? I fail to see the link.

Prejudice, pure and simple, mainstander has already judged that if you appear on that list you are a member of the Loyalist movement by default. Another example ignorance and hypocrisy.

There are not many many local names on the list at all. 10 in Inverness area 4 of which are women which surprises me.

And how many of the 10 might have been on that march to the Portland Club with the Apprentise Boy's?

Probably ultra-nationalism at a wild guess :rotflmao:

Probably ultra-nationalism at a wild guess :rotflmao:

I'd be very interested to hear your views on the Apprentice Boys.

Please note this reminder about what is and is not allowed in relation to this subject. I would also remind folks that this is the "serious discussion" area so if we feel that posts are becoming abusive, childish or trying to goad rather than discuss, we will summarily delete them using our own discretion.

Strictly speaking, the High Court injunction in place does not apply to Scotland. However the publishing of the list on the Internet was a breach of the Data Protection Act and a potentially serious one at that.

If any part of the list is reproduced on this site, even by the naming of one individual, that would be a further breach of the act which could have serious consequences for the site so while there is no harm in discussing the matter in principle no names appearing on the list should be mentioned either expressly or by hinting at.

I'm sure that posters will appreciate their responsibilities in that regard but, for the avoidance of doubt, any poster who transgresses will be subject to serious and immediate sanctions by Moderators and Admin up to and including an outright ban.

As for my own tuppence worth. While I abhor the views espoused by this particular organisation, their right to hold them as long as they otherwise remain within the law and don't advocate incitement to violence or the like, is the price that we have to pay for living in a democracy with the concept, by and large, of free speach.

BNP are like the SNP a bunch of good for nothing ***** whereas Combat 18 now thats an organisation with the right idea :rotflmao:

Does that mean the IRA, UDA, Basque Separists, San De Nista etc are all organisations with the right idea. That of killing and maiming innocent human beings.

IRA And UDA are defunct i do believe as for killing and maiming people who has ever said anything about that are you some kind of one man freedom fighter perchance...

Combat 18 are the armed wing of the neo-Nazi group Blood and Honour. After breaking away from the BNP they gained notriety for their viscious attacks on immigrants. By your reckoning thats ok and anyone who disagree's is a one man freedom fighter. Get a grip man. If you know anything about them you'll know the 18 represents the initials of Adolf Hitler and that they believe in Hitlers vision of an Arian race.

Oh, and the IRA have disarmed and do seem to be disbanded. The UDA and UFF are still in the picture.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Searchlight magazine, Red Action and other commentators on both the left and right spectrums of the media (including independent investigative journalist Larry O'Hara- see Turning up the Heat- MI5 after the cold War, Phoenix Press, 1994) have stated their belief that Combat 18 was the brainchild of the British secret service organisation MI5, being designed to discredit the BNP, whilst simultaneously acting as a 'honey-trap' to attract the most violent neo-Nazis in Britain into a single organisation, where they could be monitored. It is also believed that Combat 18 were used by MI5 to infiltrate Loyalist paramilitary groups in Northern Ireland. In 1998, the leader of Combat 18, Charlie Sargent, an alleged Special Branch informant, was sentenced to life imprisonment for the 1997 murder of another member of the group. This effectively ended the organisation, although a small group of people still use the name to describe themselves.

This taken from Anti Fascist Magazine perhaps this group has actually been orchestrated by the British Government god forbid,our goverment not being squeeky clean :rotflmao:

The UDA and UFF are still in the picture,where is your basis for this remark??

Although this shouldnt really be on a football board as its got **** all to do with the sport we love you have intrigued me with your comments

Edited by reefinweedallday