NAPS Competition

Gringo

Glad you went for Peterhead early doors Clacher or it's probably where I would have been placing my bet this week. Wanted to stay off placing the same bet to keep in with the spirit of the game and when I went digging for an alternative - the Stenny v E/Stirling draw seemed to jump out. I was watching the betting for it on Betfair and their seemed to be plenty of people willing to lay one or other team whilst very few were laying the draw.

Peterhead 1-1 Stirling Albion

John O'Neil was the hero for Stirling as he notched a 53rd-minute equaliser in a battling draw at Balmoor Stadium.

A point apiece was a fair result in a game that was played in farcical conditions with the pitch covered in several inches of snow.

Peterhead went ahead in the 24th-minute when Stuart McKay set-up Graeme Sharp.

The visitors deservedly drew level after Mark Docherty's free-kick found O'Neil who netted with a classy overhead kick six-yards out.