Memories

Guest Bonzo

Guest Lauraness

heheheheheheheh GO GRANDAD...................only room for ONE rude, sweary, moany, sarcastic loonie on this forum, hehehehehehehe :cheesy01:

Guest Bonzo

Probably up yer erse with yer head.

There's no need for that.

Feckin ******.

Come on the forum then I get insulted by some cartoon c&ck!

Not very friendly.

To be insulted by IHE is an honour and a priviledge. He doesn't really mean it. It's all part of the initiation ceremony for new (and old) posters!!

Perhaps, but I still think that the c&ck would benefit from learning some manners.
While we are on about manners, large and bold text is considered shouting - its "good manners" to use normal text in your posts and save colours and increased font sixes for your signature :004: :003:

Bonzo,

IHE loves you really - its just his way of letting you know. He's just a ***** cat....so, go chase him around, it'll save him having to go to a gym. :001:

Guest Bonzo

I'm not after his love Gringo (I'm not that sort of a dog) - just a bit of respect.

And Scotty, just so you know for the future, when I shout I ALSO USE CAPITAL LETTERS. OK

But if I had a clue what font sixes were, I'd be prepared to give them a try - so thank you.

if I had a clue what font sixes were, I'd be prepared to give them a try
They are font sizes when using a keyboard where the keys are too small or fingers too wide :002:

As i dont see any 'memories' in this thread to speak of, I am closing it,.