some info please

andymorecambe

hi all im new on here so please be gentle.im a leeds united supporter who goes to all our games home and away .last year i went up to see runrig in concert and stopped in invernes i went passed the ict ground and sort of decided id 'adopt' ict as my scottish team.ive yet to get to a game as leeds are playing most times ict are.i nearly went up to edinburgh the other week when we played on a friday but i didnt get my act together in time :rotflmao:

my question is that id like to get some ict stuff ie polo shirt etc but the ict website doesnt exactly have an massive amount of stuff in its shop can anyone tell me where i might be able to get ict stuff on line

cheers for any help

andy

You really only have 2 options mate, the official club shop:

http://www.bornforsports.co.uk/merchant-ho...nian%20Thistle/

Or there is Our Big D's CaleyThistleOnline shoppie:

http://caleythistleonline.com/features/cto-shop

There's some good stuff on there although you may not get some of the humour if you've not been to any ICT games, still some good stuff tho. I like this one:

http://372596.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Shop/A...ey-Jags-7437768

Word of advice tho - if you're going to your first game, make sure its an away game.

Just post a message on here and ask where people are getting the beers before the game.

Games in Edinburgh are always a good day out.

Cheers

Hi Andy. welcome to the boards. Unfortunatley....ICT merchandise is so sad,its laughable. Dont be suprised tho, as any initiative to make extra dosh is generally ignored by those in charge of the Club. We recently opened an outlet in the city centre in partnership with ZOO Clothing. I went in, and i think the entire stock consisted of home and away strips, A babygrow, a coffee mug and a couple of other things. That was it, so you have probably seen all we have to offer on the main site.

I think there are a few other Leeds Utd fans throught this site if i recall

I can do my designs etc from the CTO shop on Polo Shirts if people want them - alternatively you can use the Design Your Own version of the shop to take my designs (and a raft of other generic designs) to put together your own on any of the many available products. You can change the item colour, the design colour and even personalise them with your own text (name, favourite player etc).

Merchandising is not our club's strong point.

....or anything else to do with customer services!

Andy, you'll have more entertainment following ICT than you ever will with Leeds. And getting to/from Morecambe by rail for an away game is fairly easy. (Better than Coventry anyway).

you might be right Gringo having checked trains to scotland there seem to alot better service via west coast mainline than going south .my problem is i use a wheelchair to go to games and i try to avoid too many changes ie getting across edinburgh or glasgow .i get to leeds home games via a coach from morecambe and away games via mates cars tho in the past ive done alot by trains .im determined to get to see ict somehow somewhere

you might be right Gringo having checked trains to scotland there seem to alot better service via west coast mainline than going south .my problem is i use a wheelchair to go to games and i try to avoid too many changes ie getting across edinburgh or glasgow .i get to leeds home games via a coach from morecambe and away games via mates cars tho in the past ive done alot by trains .im determined to get to see ict somehow somewhere

There used to be a train to and from Inverness which they called the "Penzance Express" or something similar, which I'm sure stopped at Oxenholme. You'll probably have to make a weekend of it when you come up though. :rotflmao: