Best of luck for saturday

andymorecambe

just want to wish you all a good day out in glasgow and a good win v celtic i know it wont be easy :thumb04: but from looking at the results every week im sure a draw isnt beyond ict's reach

il be on my way down to histon for our massive banana skin game v histon :rotflmao: on sunday otherwise what a great game this would of been for my first ict game

so have a great day and bring at least a point back to that lovely part of scotland your from

Andy

just want to wish you all a good day out in glasgow and a good win v celtic i know it wont be easy :thumb04: but from looking at the results every week im sure a draw isnt beyond ict's reach

il be on my way down to histon for our massive banana skin game v histon :rotflmao: on sunday otherwise what a great game this would of been for my first ict game

so have a great day and bring at least a point back to that lovely part of scotland your from

Andy

Cheers Andy, I know your part of the world very well having worked in Morecambe for a number of years although I actually lived in Carnforth

Edited by stevico1

If we do ill find you and shake your hand sir!

take it from me 2-1 for us

oh and my money will be on it first thing in the morning

have faith people

i am supposed to go to the game as it's a home match for me but i've a helluva cold

the plan was me and my mates (celtic fans) were going to the game and then a few beers in the town and then down to George square for the saint andrew's day party where the Vatersay boys are playing free but as i said earlier i dont think i'll make it

David Somers is the ref for this one. Dont think I've seen him before.

Isn't that the tube who single-handedly knocked us out the League Cup the other week?

And we've had him in the lower leagues, I can remember his funny mannerisms one day at Cappielow.

i believe that we can get a point with our recent away form. i think that if celtic had beat aalborg the other night then there would have been a better chance of us winning tommorow. i think that tommorow will, for them anyway, will be to continue their league form that hasn't faulted them since.

We've got every chance of taking something from this match. I hope the boys will be out to 'avenge' thier last visit to Glasgow when they were trounced by the other half of the evil two. If we get in amogst them and stop them playing we should be able to catch them on the break. Only thing that bothers me is we have no striker. I'd be more than happy with a point but, on our day, we are capable of taking all three. Hope that day is now here.

We've got every chance of taking something from this match. I hope the boys will be out to 'avenge' thier last visit to Glasgow when they were trounced by the other half of the evil two. If we get in amogst them and stop them playing we should be able to catch them on the break. Only thing that bothers me is we have no striker. I'd be more than happy with a point but, on our day, we are capable of taking all three. Hope that day is now here.

Gringo spot on, I have my fears that if we get it wrong it could be oh so wrong , but if we get amongst them could well come away with at least a point. Big day for Black, Cowie and Imrie against a midfield of Celtic that are looking solid this year, if we lose that midfield battle it will be a big problem for us

Edited by stevico1

Andy you could have stayed at home and watched the game on the telly. It's on sky just now channel 993, ITV London, and you are probably getting soaked. This game looks tailor made for a giant killing act. Ball sticking in the puddles and steady rain falling...................you must be biting your nails this early in the game as Histon take the game to Leeds.

1-0 to Histon at half time. I hope someone tells the camera man to wipe the rain off his lens for the second half.

Enjoying it andy?

Interestingly, Histon are playing in red & black stripes on the front of the strips, very Inverness Thistle like.

Come on the Jaggies.

Histon hold on to win 1-0.......................This is what the cup is all about. Village football knocking out the city slickers. Small ground, shoebox stand, people sitting on top of porta-cabins, hundreds watching from the main road behind the crash barriers, supporters buses lining the road outside, hissing rain, sliding tackles, old mannies and wifies watching the local lads battle it out with a team full of history. One tremedous goaline clearance from a sizzling volley to keep Leeds at bay in the last seconds of the game, and to add a bit more drama, Leeds having two corners in time added on after time added on............great stuff.

well done Histon Jaggies.

Edited by themann4thejob

oh well was up at 5am hungover from saturday night .cramed in our van 5 hours to deepest cambridgeshire too many cans ,nuice country pub more beer and a toilet not acessable for wheelchairs but managed ok got to the village green(ground) and into the arena (quagmire) no cover at all so was soaked to my pants within 20 mins(nice) as for the game we tried to pass it about like we do and the ball got stuckin the mud ive no complaints we just couldnt cope with the conditions and histon deserved to win

tranmere on saturday so got to get on with point gathering

it sounded like ict did great and could ofcome away with a precious point

hope all that went had as much fun as you can when you lose lol

steve my mum lives near carnforth in bolton le sands morecambes picked up alot in recent years and is looking alot better these days