A sliver of good news

Libero

spotted this on thon sultana website

Rangers are reportedly looking at bringing a Drogheda United player on trial however it would appear that this player has had an offer from none other than Inverness!!!

At least transfer targets are still being sounded out despite our failings on the park of late.

Gartland is not short on options regardless of whether or not the link with Walter Smith?s side works out or not, as he reportedly also has offers from Inverness, Hamilton and St Johnstone, having already spoken to clubs in Sweden and England.

linky

Graham Gartland, defender. Drogheda are in administration and he appears free to leave. Reading the wording carefully, I'm not convinced there is any chance of a trial with Rangers, and would suspect that his agent is up to mischief to (successfully) get publicity.

<P>

<BR>spotted this on thon sultana website<BR><BR>Rangers are reportedly looking at bringing a Drogheda United player on trial however it would appear that this player has had an offer from none other than Inverness!!!<BR><BR>At least transfer targets are still being sounded out despite our failings on the park of late.<BR><BR>
Gartland is not short on options regardless of whether or not the link with Walter Smith's side works out or not, as he <STRONG><U>reportedly</U></STRONG> also has offers from Inverness, Hamilton and St Johnstone, having already spoken to clubs in Sweden and England.
<BR><BR><U><A href="http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Footbal...ink/gnid-30775/" target=_blank>linky</A></U><BR>
</P>

The key word being " reportedly ".

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

<P>
<BR>spotted this on thon sultana website<BR><BR>Rangers are reportedly looking at bringing a Drogheda United player on trial however it would appear that this player has had an offer from none other than Inverness!!!<BR><BR>At least transfer targets are still being sounded out despite our failings on the park of late.<BR><BR>
Gartland is not short on options regardless of whether or not the link with Walter Smith's side works out or not, as he <STRONG><U>reportedly</U></STRONG> also has offers from Inverness, Hamilton and St Johnstone, having already spoken to clubs in Sweden and England.
<BR><BR><U><A href="http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Footbal...ink/gnid-30775/" target=_blank>linky</A></U><BR>
</P>

The key word being " reportedly ".

i think caleyd made his point fine but thanks for reminding me though

i was getting more at the point about us actually looking at other players but it looks like its all been lost in semantics

It's not really semantics though. We've seen it in the past where players/agents have said that ICT (and other clubs) have made offers or shown interest and there's been no more to it than the club saying "send us your DVD and we'll take a look".

It's not really semantics though. We've seen it in the past where players/agents have said that ICT (and other clubs) have made offers or shown interest and there's been no more to it than the club saying "send us your DVD and we'll take a look".

arguably "send us your DVD and we'll take a look" could be classed as as interest though. Again the fact that we may or may not be interested in the player is not what i was getting at. I was more pointing at at least were still looking!