Time for Action (Merged)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

E-mails of complaint went no further than reception, you 're wasting your time folks! WISE UP!

What a pity. Here we were deluded that the fans, those who pay every single wage with our ST purchases, our merchandise purchase, our attendance at the ground securing the best possible sponsorship deals, would be listened to and taken seriously.

Oh well time for phase two I was not going to attend today but I have to make sure my voice is heard.

Lets hope they listen before phase 3.

Or maybe even HT/FT in this one?

I dont know though, I agree with some others it may blemish the respect being shown for Jock MacDonald (RIP)

They don't care about the players,

They don't care about the fans,

OUR football club, is in the wrong hands..

(repeat x20) :rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Time to up the stakes and for every fan to do their bit against Rangers next Sunday.

Sing, Shout, Chant or Make a Banner to show how your feeling, it doesn't matter, so long as you get the point across.

I know there's those who can't bring themselves to spend money and attend any more, that's understandable, there's also those who are exiled and for whom attendances is just not possible. If you're in that boat then e.mail the club during the game and make your feelings known, just because you've not dropped some money in their pocket does not mean your any less entitled to your opinion.

I have just sent another letter into the club... after watching the highlights of the well fixture and reflecting on 2008 - i still fail to see why Big Daddy Brew is still in charge of my beloved ICT.

And - I fear I am not the only one!!!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

when the old firm come to town mainly everyone in the south stand sings for most of the game. so its time for all of us to be heard, that we all want brewster GONE!!!!! and try out sing the rangers fans. let them sit there the cold stand while we all make our feelings LOUD & CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Park round the perimeter of the car park as then you might get out...

or, alternatively, park away from the stadium and avoid paying the ?2 charge. ?20+ to watch dross is bad enough without the added extras. lol

or, alternatively, park away from the stadium and avoid paying the ?2 charge. ?20+ to watch dross is bad enough without the added extras. lol

Park near the stadium and when/if you leave early stay in your car leaning on the horn. The harmonics of umpteen horns blaring will get some attention.

Park near the stadium and when/if you leave early stay in your car leaning on the horn. The harmonics of umpteen horns blaring will get some attention.

In Spain and Italy that's how fans celebrate a victory!

That's a bit far is it not? :rotflmao:

How about when final whistle blows walk down to fence surrounding ground and hold on to it with both hands shouting "Brewster Out". Refuse to leave when asked to by stewards. Notify press beforehand and the ensuing publicity would force the board's hand.

It would be a kind of suffragette move or rather a sufferagain move.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

That's a bit far is it not? :rotflmao:

not less we parked all our cars in front of exits, so the board could not leave :thumb04: till they got rid of brew

Do what CaleyD did last week, except get the letters 'Brew Out' printed on 7 individual sheets of card. Just raise them every so often and let the stewards worry about who's got them.

Even better, swap them around amongst people in the North stand and make anagrams with them. Or hold them upside down. Just have fun......

What about if the whole of the north stand do a moonie with "BREW OUT" written across our Bums

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :P :021: :D :D :D

What would happen if two people forgot to write letter on their bums and mooned inbetween two W's and B's. WOW BOB!

What about if the whole of the north stand do a moonie with "BREW OUT" written across our @rses

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :P :021: :D :D :D

At your own risk... :D

Are you afraid of the cold jay-7 ?

There wouldn't be room on IHE's bum for all these letters... :D

Are you afraid of the cold jay-7 ?

The cold would be the last thing I'd be afraid of if I bared my erse at TCS :rotflmao:

Probably more afraid of five years on sex offenders register

At the risk of appearing gullable... Is that genuinely the punishment for mooning in public?!

When exactly are the board going to realise that this club is in the SPL and aren't in the Highland League any more??????????? We need a manager who's going to take the club forward and not backwards - relegation is not what we've fought for over the years. It's all very well selling off all our best players to the bigger clubs, but where the hell are we going to get decent replacements for the money we can afford. Every player who lost interest in playing for ICT and wanted out has gone on to re-ignited careers with other clubs. Hibs, Dundee United and, dare I mention, Ross County!!!! How much longer are we going to take players from Ross County who just can't make the grade in an SPL club?? Not that we're showing much evidence of this at the moment. I'm a daft wifie at the end of the day, but even I can see how peed off the players are - I think the captain's actions and Rosscoe's face said it all at the Aberdeen game. How can the fans be expected to continue shelling out at least 20 quid at every home game to sit and watch absolute tripe??? Words fail me when I hear Brew saying that the fans should get behind the players and be more vocal - all very well, but why not give us something to bleedin' well shout about, ie some decent football to watch??? At the rate we're going, all the fans want to do is get behind the team and the manager with a stick of dynamite - would that wake them up though??????????????

Rant over now!!!

Edited by madsooz

When exactly are the board going to realise that this club is in the SPL and aren't in the Highland League any more??????????? We need a manager who's going to take the club forward and not backwards - relegation is not what we've fought for over the years. It's all very well selling off all our best players to the bigger clubs, but where the hell are we going to get decent replacements for the money we can afford. Every player who lost interest in playing for ICT and wanted out has gone on to re-ignited careers with other clubs. Hibs, Dundee United and, dare I mention, Ross County!!!! How much longer are we going to take players from Ross County who just can't make the grade in an SPL club?? Not that we're showing much evidence of this at the moment. I'm a daft wifie at the end of the day, but even I can see how peed off the players are - I think the captain's actions and Rosscoe's face said it all at the Aberdeen game. How can the fans be expected to continue shelling out at least 20 quid at every home game to sit and watch absolute tripe??? Words fail me when I hear Brew saying that the fans should get behind the players and be more vocal - all very well, but why not give us something to bleedin' well shout about, ie some decent football to watch??? At the rate we're going, all the fans want to do is get behind the team and the manager with a stick of dynamite - would that wake them up though??????????????

Rant over now!!!

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: Well said