Time for Action (Merged)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Right.... its time for all fans to make there feelings loud and clear at home and away games that none of us are happy about the way the club is being ran, people might not always want to say stuff at game case someone else thinks different but its time for all caley fans to put the foot down and tell the club there going to far. January tranfer is coming up and we could be losing key players. He has already letting barry go and i dont want to see anymore go in till we are back on form. You never no barry could have being the player to get us back on the right track.

Rangers fans did the same to paul le guen and they even stood outside the stadium calling for his head, making banners and make songs up about him. i think its our time to do that now anyone agree???

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems to me that there are a growing number of people who are thouroughly p1ssed off with how ICT is being run into the ground. Saturdays attendance was 500 down on the Hearts match and the same amount down form the two league games played here last season against Dindee Utd.

Question is...how far are people prepared to go to let their opinions be known? I would happily break my self imposed excile from ICT games, if there was to be an organised demonstration set up for a home game, to show those in charge how disatisfied we are. But only if it wasnt a mickey mouse effort.

Seems to me that there are a growing number of people who are thouroughly p1ssed off with how ICT is being run into the ground. Saturdays attendance was 500 down on the Hearts match and the same amount down form the two league games played here last season against Dindee Utd.

Question is...how far are people prepared to go to let their opinions be known? I would happily break my self imposed excile from ICT games, if there was to be an organised demonstration set up for a home game, to show those in charge how disatisfied we are. But only if it wasnt a mickey mouse effort.

I'm not going to rustle my sweety papers any more, will that get us noticed? :rotflmao:

A poll on another thread sees over 80% of fans calling for brewster to resgin or be sacked.

Surely we cannot all be wrong.

I too gave brewster support despite not wanting his re-appointment. Our club is becoming the biggest farce since Paul le Guen at rangers, Mike Ashley at Newcastle and Berti Vogts with Scotland.

BREWSTER OUT!!!!!

The question is, are people happy to part with 20 quid to watch brew make a mess of tactics once more, or use that 20 quid to get bladdered in the nearest bar whilst watching soccer saturday?

Guest aldalzz

Aye, I've tried to give Brew the benefit of the doubt but I'm beginning to question my judgement here.

Me too had enough, watched news on telly tonight, what he came away with in front of the media defies belief, must be watching a different game home game to us each week.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Most fans on this forum have being supporting caley since they started and now all the fans dream has come true were in the BIG LEAGUE and we want it to last alot longer but with brewster as the manager it is'nt looking so good for the highland club :rotflmao:

its time to get all the troops together and make our feelings heard during the aberdeen game :thumb04:

Its all very well stating the obvious and spouting our p1sh on here. But at the end of the day...unless fans are to get together and demonstrate, no notice will be taken and things will continue to deterioate

Something that has come to mind is...where the fook is the supporters trust during all this discontent? I thought they would have been airing their views. Dont they have a channel of communication with those in power? Or are they gutless and scared to ruffle feathers?

Most fans on this forum have being supporting caley since they started and now all the fans dream has come true were in the BIG LEAGUE and we want it to last alot longer but with brewster as the manager it is'nt looking so good for the highland club :rotflmao:

its time to get all the troops together and make our feelings heard during the aberdeen game :thumb04:

Totally agree it is defo time to do something

Guest Muir-Jaggie

"IF" we were to go down it would even be harder gettin back up. just look at the teams which have gone down and not back up yet Partick(went to the 1st the right to the 2nd), Dundee, Livingston and Dunfermline

Its all very well stating the obvious and spouting our p1sh on here. But at the end of the day...unless fans are to get together and demonstrate, no notice will be taken and things will continue to deterioate

Something that has come to mind is...where the fook is the supporters trust during all this discontent? I thought they would have been airing their views. Dont they have a channel of communication with those in power? Or are they gutless and scared to ruffle feathers?

Yes.

Some good posts on here so far this week regarding fan unrest.

I personally wouldnt get involved with any protests outside the stadium on a matchday but I'd be all for the supporters trust taking some initiative in asking for change (At all levels).

I think they are scared to ask awkward questions or raise virtually any big issue that supporers of the club have, as they will likely be put firmly into their place by the chairman of the club and others, confirming their toothless reputation.

Disaster for ego maniacs :rotflmao:

Yes.

Some good posts on here so far this week regarding fan unrest.

I personally wouldnt get involved with any protests outside the stadium on a matchday but I'd be all for the supporters trust taking some initiative in asking for change (At all levels).

I think they are scared to ask awkward questions or raise virtually any big issue that supporers of the club have, as they will likely be put firmly into their place by the chairman of the club and others, confirming their toothless reputation.

Disaster for ego maniacs :rotflmao:

Not a criticism as I geniunely dont know, what is the role of the trust? is this something they should be getting involved in?

Not a criticism as I geniunely dont know, what is the role of the trust? is this something they should be getting involved in?

The Supporters Trust have a responsibility to ask questions of the board, otherwise their existence is pointless.

The board have a financial and moral responsibility to share holders and stakeholders to do their best for the club. If they are not doing this then questions must be asked. If necessary an EGM should be called to discuss the plight of our Club.

Does the Board have a contingency plan for winning the First Division "When" we are relegated or are they resigned to conform to the central belt bias that we are not good enough?

January 18th 2006 - Representatives of the trust board have now had profitable meetings with ICT?s Chairman, Chief Executive and Director of Football. One thing which has come from these meetings is a request from the club that the Trust act as a channel to bring grievances being voiced by fans about the club to their attention. Please email us about any matter you feel we should be pursuing. We have already taken the opportunity to express our concern about the price of children?s tickets which we feel is too high and know that a lot of fans feel likewise. Thus far we have had no reply but will be chasing it up.

_________

Would be nice if somebody formthe trust gave a crap what the fans of the club think. ISnt Sutherland the trust chairman?

January 18th 2006 - Representatives of the trust board have now had profitable meetings with ICT?s Chairman, Chief Executive and Director of Football. One thing which has come from these meetings is a request from the club that the Trust act as a channel to bring grievances being voiced by fans about the club to their attention. Please email us about any matter you feel we should be pursuing. We have already taken the opportunity to express our concern about the price of children?s tickets which we feel is too high and know that a lot of fans feel likewise. Thus far we have had no reply but will be chasing it up.

_________

Would be nice if somebody formthe trust gave a crap what the fans of the club think. ISnt Sutherland the trust chairman?

a different D Sutherland than the one you are probably thinking about.

_________

Aye but not Mr D Sutherland of Tullochs. I think the chairman of the trust is Mr D Sutherland the driving instructor.

_________

Thanks for enlightening me, I just had a look on their website, it doesnt appear from that to be the most active of orginisations

The Supporter's Trust remains very active and a mailing to members is due shortly. (Stevico/Clacher etc are your memberships paid up or would you like me to send you forms? - just PM me your address and I'll get them in the post)

Website is currently being reviewed as we have had some fairly significant issues with the current software. We hope to have the newly improved site available very soon.

The Supporter's Trust meet with the football club on a regular basis and recently had the new chairman, director of football and Chief Exec at one of our board meetings for an informal chat.

Send your questions and comments to info@ictsupporterstrust.co.uk and they will be taken to the Football Club. This doesn't have to wait until the next scheduled meeting. (Last one was today/yesterday 9th Dec).

Advanced warning AGM January 22nd 2009. Put the date in your diaries now.

I've been away for a couple of days and for what it's worth, I think that not renewing Barry's contract is a big mistake. Not sure the Supporters Trust can change that, but we can share your general discontent if you e-mail us with your comments.