Time for Action (Merged)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

The Supporter's Trust remains very active and a mailing to members is due shortly. (Stevico/Clacher etc are your memberships paid up or would you like me to send you forms? - just PM me your address and I'll get them in the post)

Website is currently being reviewed as we have had some fairly significant issues with the current software. We hope to have the newly improved site available very soon.

The Supporter's Trust meet with the football club on a regular basis and recently had the new chairman, director of football and Chief Exec at one of our board meetings for an informal chat.

Send your questions and comments to info@ictsupporterstrust.co.uk and they will be taken to the Football Club. This doesn't have to wait until the next scheduled meeting. (Last one was today/yesterday 9th Dec).

Advanced warning AGM January 22nd 2009. Put the date in your diaries now.

I've been away for a couple of days and for what it's worth, I think that not renewing Barry's contract is a big mistake. Not sure the Supporters Trust can change that, but we can share your general discontent if you e-mail us with your comments.

I have just sent an e-mail informing the supporters trust of my feelings. Hope that it might get noticed as there is no other way of getting to speak to the club other than disrupting the heathmount mafias round of golf or going into the heathmount

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems to me that there are a growing number of people who are thouroughly p1ssed off with how ICT is being run into the ground. Saturdays attendance was 500 down on the Hearts match and the same amount down form the two league games played here last season against Dindee Utd.

Question is...how far are people prepared to go to let their opinions be known? I would happily break my self imposed excile from ICT games, if there was to be an organised demonstration set up for a home game, to show those in charge how disatisfied we are. But only if it wasnt a mickey mouse effort.

I'm not going to rustle my sweety papers any more, will that get us noticed? :rotflmao:

So you are the noisy b@stard, down the front! Some of us are trying to sleep, you know!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

well if the fans really mean what they have said on the fourm over the past few weeks i think there would be alot of fans up for prostesting

well if the fans really mean what they have said on the fourm over the past few weeks i think there would be alot of fans up for prostesting

Its one thing mumping and moaning on a forum....its a whole different thing getting off our asses, agreeing what the issues are and then organising the protest. I would only go along if i knew there was a sizeable turnout, otherwise, its a waste of time tbh

Why not go outside the ground in the middle of the night and write "BREWSTER OUT" with paint in big letters. Brew'll be able to see it when he parks the car. He might get the message, or then again he might not.

I e-mailed the supporters trust last night, I said everything that I felt without holding back and received a reply from David Sutherland saying that the message will be passed on. Hopefully it will get noticed as I am very angry at the way things are going at the club.

Why don't we all wear something we wouldn't normally to the games for te next few weeks. How about a silly red hat with white trim and we can tell the club to interpret it as a "Brewster get tae fijck" hat. :rotflmao:

Maybe not eh? But my feeling is that the vast majority of fans want to let the club know how they feel and a protest outside TCS is probably a no go (feckin freezing out there) so how about putting our heads together to come up with a publicity stunt at TCS to make the media comment and force the board to comment either way, for the fans or against the fans? :thumb04:

how about putting our heads together to come up with a publicity stunt at TCS to make the media comment and force the board to comment either way, for the fans or against the fans? angry.gif

maybe those wanting a protest could go to a Clach game instead of the longman one weekend. that would make a statement and help clach financially at the same time.

how about putting our heads together to come up with a publicity stunt at TCS to make the media comment and force the board to comment either way, for the fans or against the fans? angry.gif

maybe those wanting a protest could go to a Clach game instead of the longman one weekend. that would make a statement and help clach financially at the same time.

Attendances have been dropping off already this seaon and the board has done what to stem it? I was thinking of something which would get our plight into the media and hopefully force the boards hands as it were.

Attendances have been dropping off already this seaon and the board has done what to stem it? I was thinking of something which would get our plight into the media and hopefully force the boards hands as it were.

if there was a bigger crowd at Grant Street than at the dump it would obviously be all over the media.

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

Why don't we all wear something we wouldn't normally to the games for te next few weeks. How about a silly red hat with white trim and we can tell the club to interpret it as a "Brewster get tae fijck" hat. :rotflmao:

Maybe not eh? But my feeling is that the vast majority of fans want to let the club know how they feel and a protest outside TCS is probably a no go (feckin freezing out there) so how about putting our heads together to come up with a publicity stunt at TCS to make the media comment and force the board to comment either way, for the fans or against the fans? :thumb04:

A banner that reads "Brewster is killing the club and the board don't care"?

Losing Barry is a straw too far. Brewster should never have been brought back in the first place, a failed manager, it was a gamble and it didnt pay off, simple...as...that. The squad has nothing like the strength it once had since Boo-rooster came back.

The only way any sort of airing of feelings will happen is if someone organises it, I fear though, that its a hot potato...catch!

Guest GotheTshirt

Do I detect an ulterior motive here? :rotflmao:

I suppose its understandable that you'd prefer a nice quiet day at work... :thumb04:

I hope all the like minded people wanting to send a message to those in their Ivory towers are PM ing each other to arrange rendevous etc.

Here is some inspiration...

Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends than that good men should look on and do nothing.

John Stuart Mill, "On Education" (1867)

The loss of Barry was inevitable.. its only the timing which is causing concern, but to sign players in January the club HAVE to free up salaries to afford new players, economic sense aint it?

Barry has had a couple of seasons added to his career after Brew sorted out his weight/diet faults, and he got the biggest testimonial sum the club has ever produced, so Barry has done alright, its the club which is the problem.

Losing Barry is unfortunate, i think he could have helped us in our hour of need but maybe new signings in the new year might give everyone a lift.

Brilliant idea. If 1000 ICT supporters went to the next conflicting Clach home game it would give them a bonus of ?6000. Wow - what a boost it would be to their coffers and maybe, just maybe, our board would wake up and smell the coff!

You are my Wilson, My Barry Wilson

You make me happy when skies are grey

We hate you Brewster, you clueless B@stard

Don't you give my Bazza away.