Time for Action (Merged)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

There is a great deal of inconsistency in the SPL - amongst ALL non-OF teams.

I disagree. We are worryingly consistent at this moment in time.

A positive support would certainly help.

What positives have the Home support (and you could probably include Away support) had to cheer over the last 12 months?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no reason to suppose that we can't be looking towards a top six finish.

The criticism of the management and board from this small and unrepresentative

sample is, at times, ridiculous.

(Scotty, please don't respond to the "small and unrepresentative" comment with your usual stats)

you been hitting the christmas spirit early??

To mr Wyness legend,

Simply because we are a smaller club does not mean we cannot aim, as before for the top 6. To say "we were always going to struggle anyway" is completely self defeatest. Why not just not bother getting promoted.

The club and the fans fought too hard to get the promotion they deserved through winning the 1st for an attitude of enjoy it while it lasts mantra.

We have players like Black, Cowie, Imrie and Rooney who could easily do a job for most non OF teams on a regular basis like John Rankin has. We have promising young players who could go on to do the same like Vigurs, Wood, Sutherland and Duff.

The manager has time and time again made poor selections and bewildering choices that IT'S NOT SIMPLY A BLIP!

I gave Brewster the benefit of the doubt when he rejoined even though i did not want him back. He wasnt brilliant 1st time round and he is taking us exactly the same way he took Dundee Utd where he really really failed.

He's had a year and has taken us backwards. Brewster has to go. Its that simple

To mr Wyness legend,

Simply because we are a smaller club does not mean we cannot aim, as before for the top 6. To say "we were always going to struggle anyway" is completely self defeatest. Why not just not bother getting promoted.

The club and the fans fought too hard to get the promotion they deserved through winning the 1st for an attitude of enjoy it while it lasts mantra.

We have players like Black, Cowie, Imrie and Rooney who could easily do a job for most non OF teams on a regular basis like John Rankin has. We have promising young players who could go on to do the same like Vigurs, Wood, Sutherland and Duff.

The manager has time and time again made poor selections and bewildering choices that IT'S NOT SIMPLY A BLIP!

I gave Brewster the benefit of the doubt when he rejoined even though i did not want him back. He wasnt brilliant 1st time round and he is taking us exactly the same way he took Dundee Utd where he really really failed.

Either Brew has to do the decent thing and resign tonight or the board have to get a set of balls and sack him tonight before any more damage is done

I agree with the SMEE. Hes the only one talking sense. Any chance you could take the managers job dude? I could be your assistant. Its got to be better than that half wit brewster. With him the only way is down so brewster time to go adios. buckie fc are looking for a new manager. :rotflmao:

Guest WynessLegend

Dont go listening to Wyness Legend.........he clearly doesnt have a clue what he is speaking about

I thought you were leaving?

To mr Wyness legend,

Want to try reading my post before you comment on it?

I feel it may help you to understand.

To help you - I say that we can be looking for top six finish.

The one certainty in life is that we will all die.

The one certainty with the current SPL set up is that all non-OF teams will eventually be relegated.

The one certainty with the current SPL set up is that all non-OF teams will eventually be relegated.

With the exception of the drop-cheating Dons?

Did Brew resign from Dundee Utd?

The board need to make a permanent decision in the next week because if they sack him they will have a chance to appoint somone before or just after Christmas and then it will give them a chance to strengthen the team and clear out who the deem surplus to requirements come January.

It may also give them a chance to sort out the futures of Cowie and Fraser themselves.

But i'am probably preparing nothing more than a story here as Brewster will probably be the manager come the end of the season :rotflmao:

I thought you were leaving?

Erm...Dont recall ever saying that. Never mind tho, with all the crap going thro your head, that you frequently post on here, am sure it all must get a muddle at times, so I am prepared to make allowances, but only coz its xmas!

We should get behind the team on Saturday for the duration of the game and then make our feeling known at the final whistle - in the stadium immediately after the whistle goes and then at the front door afterwards. Brewster's taking us down and it looks the board are going to let him do it. We fans have to stand against that and we have to do it as soon as possible. Can we use this thread to take names for a protest next week?

I urge everyone who is not currently happy with anything going on at ICT at the moment to write or e.mail the club to make your feelings known.

Keep the letter/e.mails simple by stating your dissatisfaction and asking that the club take your views on board along with the views of the many others who share them. I know how these things work and if people try to go in to too much detail/depth then it only gives the club an excuse to pick holes and ignore the real issues.

I would also suggest that you copy the Supporters Trust in to your communications and if you want then you can also copy in myself so that we can keep track of how many e.mails are going to the club (not that I don't trust them to acknowledge everyone)

Club - info@ictfc.co.uk

Supporters Trust - info@ictsupporterstrust.co.uk

Me - donald@caleythistleonline.com

Use the Subject Line to mark your communication for the attention of the Board of Directors.

Again, please keep your communications simple and, although emotions are running high, please try and keep them civil.

I urge everyone who is not currently happy with anything going on at ICT at the moment to write or e.mail the club to make your feelings known.

Keep the letter/e.mails simple by stating your dissatisfaction and asking that the club take your views on board along with the views of the many others who share them. I know how these things work and if people try to go in to too much detail/depth then it only gives the club an excuse to pick holes and ignore the real issues.

I would also suggest that you copy the Supporters Trust in to your communications and if you want then you can also copy in myself so that we can keep track of how many e.mails are going to the club (not that I don't trust them to acknowledge everyone)

Club - info@ictfc.co.uk

Use the Subject Line to mark your communication for the attention of the Board of Directors.

Again, please keep your communications simple and, although emotions are running high, please try and keep them civil.

Make a new thread with that Don, lock it and stick it up.

There is no reason to suppose that we can't be looking towards a top six finish.

The criticism of the management and board from this small and unrepresentative

sample is, at times, ridiculous.

(Scotty, please don't respond to the "small and unrepresentative" comment with your usual stats)

Scotty may not respond but i will. You my friend are in the minority . I can assure you i know a very large cross-section of i.c.t. supporters and by far the majority are for change. I suggest you go back into your own little world!

CaleyD posted this in another topic I seriously think we all should do so. Please stick to Don's advice and keep things civil we don't want to end up looking like a bunch of thugs.

Club - info@ictfc.co.uk

On Saturday why don't we get some chants and songs together to show Brewster how we feel and remember the crew are only ever as good as the skipper so leave the players alone.

Brewster out out out,

and

You are my Wilson, My Barry Wilson

You make me happy when skies are grey

We hate you Brewster, you clueless B@stard

Don't you give my Bazza away.

Are my two suggestions please feel free to add more.

CaleyD posted this in another topic I seriously think we all should do so. Please stick to Don's advice and keep things civil we don't want to end up looking like a bunch of thugs.

Club - info@ictfc.co.uk

On Saturday why don't we get some chants and songs together to show Brewster how we feel and remember the crew are only ever as good as the skipper so leave the players alone.

Brewster out out out,

and

You are my Wilson, My Barry Wilson

You make me happy when skies are grey

Don't you give my Bazza away.

Are my two suggestions please feel free to add more.

yes brewster brewster gtf has a nice ring to it and really gets straight to the point.

write some e mails and letters by all means, i might even join you but that alone wouldn't get action till christmas 2009.

standing at the front door making your voices heard doesn't make you a thug

Brewster GTF, Brewster Brewster GTF

You don't know what you're doing!

One man went to fire, went to fire a gaffer,

One man and his dog, went to fire a gaffer,

(Repeat to fade)

Edited by Jay_7

Please stick to Don's advice and keep things civil we don't want to end up looking like a bunch of thugs.

Very civil :rotflmao:

That quote is going to be sung from the crowd and not sent to the BoD in an email :thumb04:

Just got to love how misquoting makes things look so different.