Brewster to blame?

TopSix

I'm not anti Brewster. When he was reappointed I sincerely wanted him to succeed as success for him is success for the club but with each passing week it's more and more obvious that, decent man as he may be, he is not a capable manager, coach or tactitian.

Football managers live or die by results, it's the nature of the business. On any view, Brewster's performance over two stints as manager at ICT and one at Dundee United is about as poor as you can get. The man is leading us into the first division and shows no sign of finding a reverse gear as far as that downward trend is concerned.

In my view, although the vast majority of posters on this site now want Brewster to go, only a very few can be described as "anti Brewster " but virtually to a man or woman they are pro ICT.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewster is to blame, i cant remember seeing such little belief in the team since ive first watched us. Weve never been a rich club so lack of funds cant be to blame. The manager has the responsibility of organising tactics and giving the players belief they can win, ive never seen someone attempt that in such a dire way than how Brewster has done it. Brewster out im afraid.

...............has anyone ever thought Grassa might be picking the team :rotflmao:

LOL - Grassa is the only ICT Manager (caretaker for 2 games - 14/21 Dec 2002) who has suffered 0 losses !!!! Having said that, it was also 0 wins as he managed to coach us to a draw in both his games in charge !!!

Had a terrific squad to choose from when he returned and now that he has had his chance to tinker it is nothing more than a tactical sham of inexperience and inconsistency that lacks confidence.

That was BREWSTERS choice. Not anyone elses but his. Yes the board may'be didn't handle one or two things on their part very well. Like failing to get the originally requested 500k for Marius. But for the tactical and transfer decisons which are the main reason for our lack of form that is all down to Brew. Only way i think to re-install that belief of winning is if he goes.