NAPS COMPETITION

Gringo

I fell foul of this one earlier in the season but I agree with Reef.

If you allow one person a minute, then the next person wants 2 minutes, the next 5, then 15 and before you know it there's no point having the rule at all.

I'm all for reviewing the rules, but it needs to be done between seasons so as everyone knows the score and nobody is advantaged/disadvantaged part way through.

With regards to Clachers change, it was done well before the deadline, so no problem.

I fell foul of this one earlier in the season but I agree with Reef.

If you allow one person a minute, then the next person wants 2 minutes, the next 5, then 15 and before you know it there's no point having the rule at all.

I'm all for reviewing the rules, but it needs to be done between seasons so as everyone knows the score and nobody is advantaged/disadvantaged part way through.

With regards to Clachers change, it was done well before the deadline, so no problem.

Yeah fair enough, it was a looser anyway, wouldnt be to bothered if it was a winner since the rules were agreed on before it started. Just seems that there has been quite a few bets placed just after 2pm that have been accepted! Got a feeling its to do with us being close to Kiltarlity that he jumped on it straight away! He hasn't been so quick on other occasions! :rotflmao: