Time For The Board...

davieB

Forget all the fantasy applications like Ardiles, or the big names like Butcher (who's been ***** at every club). I hope the board have the balls to put their personal issues aside, and put our club first.

There's one man who the majority of fans want, and that's Robbo. If that's with Bazza, then brilliant, but lets not get personal issues get in the way of what's best for OUR club.

Get him in now, if we go down so be it, but if we don't....... :rotflmao:

Guest flossy10cat

Forget all the fantasy applications like Ardiles, or the big names like Butcher (who's been ***** at every club). I hope the board have the balls to put their personal issues aside, and put our club first.

There's one man who the majority of fans want, and that's Robbo. If that's with Bazza, then brilliant, but lets not get personal issues get in the way of what's best for OUR club.

Get him in now, if we go down so be it, but if we don't....... :rotflmao:

Spot on!

I would love to see Robbo with Wilson but also CC in aswell, he had alot of drive and got the team playing good football so with Robbo taling the pressure side of things CC would be a huge asset

There are enough debates on this subject without starting another.....Topic closed. A.M

Edited by Alex MacLeod