FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best Wishes To The New Management Team

DJS

Welcome aboard Terry and Maurice, delighted you have come to join us.

And a very big thank you to our board for bringing in such a quality management team! Must admit to getting a wee bit worried with some of the other names being bandied about before the weekend.

Give it your best shot guys and we'll be behind you all the way.

Not counting chickens but I'm looking forward to next season already!

Its now down to you two to sort this club out, I am from Bristol and support my local club Bristol Rovers, I have been a season ticket holder for longer than I can remember, but since visiting the Inverness area with my kids five years ago we have been smitten with ICT, my kids have been mascots for the club and down here in their school everybody who knows them knows ICT, they even have their picture on show at their school from that day.

My youngest girl is nine years old, her favorite player is not a BRFC player or a Ronaldo/Gerrard type, but is Ian Black, my son who is eleven thinks the world of the whole team especially Grant Munro Ian Black and Ross Tokely, and if you asked him he would also real off the names of John Rankin & Craig Dargo from the past.

Weve had some great times with Inverness and have always been made very welcome, so welcome to you and heres hoping for a bright new future...Good luck from Bristol.