ICT Squad

Harry Chibber

The two guys still on trial but with slight knocks look to me as if Tel wants them, as otherwise they would have been offski by now. MacKay Stevens is a very very talented guy, who has had a few injuries at the wrong time. Believe he would still be at Liverpool but for his time out. This can be his way back into top flight, closer to home, more settled, and a Terry said this guy could challenge Johnny Hayes for his spot. I know he has impressed the other players a lot in training aswell..

The defender from Newcastle might be the 22 year old back up we need, to learn his trade and push the centre backs for compitition. Other than that I think Terry will then only go for a loanee or someone who is too good to turn down.

Remember we also have a lot of very promising under 19s, two of which are internationals, two of which have also players the early friendlies. I can see Liam Polworth, Kyle White, Jack Sutherland, Tom Smith, Adam MacLeod and Martin Laing pushing for bench places with the others no far behind. Liam Polworth has graced each level he has played at, and I wouldnt be suprised if he breaks the youngest player record for the first team - as he is still 15 i think til sometime before Xmas. Of those 19s named thats 2 defenders, 2 midfielders a winger and an out and out striker, who has been described as the most naturally talented striker to have come through the youth system so far. I would not be worried at any of those guys been in the team with the established guys around them. Tom Smith is a very able and calm left back, Jack centre half, Martin the red haired lad in centre mid who has played a good few friendlies, Liam is a younger build that looks like his dad, Kyle and Adam can both play as strikers, with Kyle more used in Forans place on the left wing - and he is quick by the way.

There's a lot for the future there and at least 3 will be on the bench cos, as far as I know, the U-21 rule still applies. We must also remember that those guys are going to be called upon to play U-19 league so, if selected in first team will need to be fit and strong enoung to play twice a week.